Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hezabel
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 3rd 06, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Hezabel
Sasha is not good

meow wrote:
Called vet to bring her in and he pretty much told me not to bother.
Said the mass in her liver is problably getting the best of her and to
give her fluids and make her as comfy as...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 22nd 06, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 39
Posted By Hezabel
How safe are teeth cleanings with anesthesia?

~^Johnny^~ wrote:
On 22 Jul 2006 01:25:25 +0200, "cybercat" wrote:

"Hezabel" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 21st 06, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 39
Posted By Hezabel
How safe are teeth cleanings with anesthesia?

I just happened to submit twice, cybercat. I am new around here.
Regardless; thank you for noticing. Very sharp of you.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 39
Posted By Hezabel
How safe are teeth cleanings with anesthesia?

My Phoebe needed an extraction for an upper fang (bad infection root
was dead). The doctor put her on antibiotics for a week. She went in
at 8:30am. Had her extraction, blood test, cleaning, and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 06, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 39
Posted By Hezabel
How safe are teeth cleanings with anesthesia?

My Phoebe needed an extraction for an upper fang (bad infection root
was dead). The doctor put her on antibiotics for a week. She went in
at 8:30am. Had her extraction, blood test, cleaning, and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Hezabel
Question from reporter

I haven't travel with a pet yet, however; I am familiar with the
logistics (thru my employment). Most pets travel fine. When small
enough they can travel in the cabin as a carry-on luggage. ...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6