Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 10, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
HRFL Tiger

On Jun 15, 10:59*am, "Tiger (a.k.a. HRFL)"
wrote:
HRFL Tiger is gone. I'm going to post this because it's disrespectful
to HRFL Tiger not to do so.
(respectful...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 10, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
(Long) The Prophet Speaks: A Welcome at the Bridge

And it came to pass that the Great Cat, who is of many names and has
been called Fritzie of the House of Singh, did arise from beneath His
exalted Rosebush in the Elysian Plains, and enter the very...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 10, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 99
Posted By [email protected]
HRFL

On Jun 12, 3:32*pm, "Tiger (a.k.a. HRFL)"
wrote:
I'm sorry to report that yes, indeed, I do strongly believe that HRFL
Tiger has gone to the Rainbow Bridge to join...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 10, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Sad news (TW)

On Jun 12, 10:20*am, Lesley wrote:
Helen has posted on Face Book that there is very very very strong
circumstantial evidence that HRFL Tiger is now hunting over the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 10, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
OT new addy

On Jun 12, 12:06*am, Takayuki wrote:
" wrote:
The last time I changed my email and all my settings and stuff, some
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 11th 10, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
OT new addy

On Jun 11, 1:52*pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
wrote:
On Jun 11, 10:06*am, "

wrote:
The last time I changed my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 11th 10, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
OT new addy

The last time I changed my email and all my settings and stuff, some
people were concerned I was a troll who had made off with personal
information. So I'm just popping on to say I am, in fact, Mrs....
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7