A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tigger[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 17, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Comic strip: Breaking Cat News

From the viewpoint of a trio of cats as if they
were TV journalists reporting on the people and
events in their house

http://www.breakingcatnews.com/
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 17, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Pet Costumes

Joy wrote:
On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 21st 17, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Naturally

Joy wrote:
On 7/18/2017 7:52 PM, Tigger wrote:
Joy wrote:
On 7/18/2017 10:48 AM, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 20:49:50 -0600, Tigger

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 17, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Naturally

Joy wrote:
On 7/18/2017 10:48 AM, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 20:49:50 -0600, Tigger
wrote:

Joy wrote:
I have a three-bedroom, two bath house. I have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 13th 17, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Naturally

Joy wrote:
I have a three-bedroom, two bath house. I have carpet in the living room
and hallway. All the other floors have easy-to-clean vinyl flooring.
Naturally, whenever there's a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 22nd 17, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
How did he get in there?

Lesley Madigan wrote:
My little Ganzi girl...isn't....a girl that is! Very considerate as I am between jobs and living off my savings so as every penny helps and getting a boy done is cheaper than...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 17, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Kitty Nicknames

Mine's a "get off of there" "NO!" "ow, stop that"
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 17, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
How I Became An Ailurophile Without Really Trying (Ch. 1)

John Kasupski wrote:
On Wed, 29 Mar 2017 21:33:45 -0600, Tigger wrote:

Bastette wrote:

Consider getting headphones. Hooking up to a pc is no problem, however,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 17, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
How I Became An Ailurophile Without Really Trying (Ch. 1)

Bastette wrote:

Really? I can't even watch TV without subtitles, and I'm talking about
English-language TV. I've always had some trouble making out speech,
not enough to require medical...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 17, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Cat songs

Stray Cat Strut: "...I got cat class and I got cat style..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8KFJn_WjHQ

Alley Cat by Bent Fabric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmCsdqs-lLU
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 17, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
On the subject of litterbox habits...

jmcquown wrote:
Is your cat delicate or a digger? (Those of you with multiple cats/boxes
will likely have varying answers.) Sometimes I think Buffy is trying to
dig her way to China!

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 17, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Pilling The Cat Revisited

dgk wrote:
That's certainly true. As soon as I try to act "natural" and reach for
the bottle with the dropper, cats are gone.

One thing I do is make a show of the "object" without...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 17, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
How to weigh a cat

There is the obvious way, get on the scales with and without
holding the cat, or...

When they're hungry, have some food handy, plae the scales
by it, then place the cat on the scales. Mine is so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 17, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Cat snores Sleeping Habits and Kitty Kisses

Rusty wrote:
But he never slept in my bed. Rather, I didn't let him.
He snored.

Hard to believe a snoring cat can be loud, but they can.
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 17, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
How do you put a cat on a diet?

Joy wrote:

If she's strictly an indoor cat, you might try a laser pointer to give her
some exercise. Some cats aren't interested, but some will chase that red
dot up and down a hallway...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 17, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Pilling The Cat Revisited

jmcquown wrote:
On 1/20/2017 4:01 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
In my kitchen there are two drawers one contains- cutlery and odds and
ends and one contains none cooking related odds and ends...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 17, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Pawmistry

Jack Campin wrote:
In the middle of an article about New Zealand cranks, loonies and
conspiracy buffs

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 21st 17, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
How do you put a cat on a diet?

jmcquown wrote:
Buffy is a tad plump. We have a lot of play time (fishing wand toy, I
toss golf balls and glitter balls and she chases them). She also runs
around playing all by herself with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 16, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Pardon Me, Sir - There's A Bug On The Ceiling!

dgk wrote:

They do like those bugs. The other day I noticed that all three of my
cats (Marlo is still on vacation at Mom's house) were in the Florida
room staring out the glass doors at...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 14th 16, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Carrier Case

Mack A. Damia wrote:

I have two, and Pookie is about one year older than Bubba. Both
females.

I spoil them; they are house cats and do not roam outside.

Recently, we took them to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 11th 16, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
ISIS issues fatwa against cats in Mosul

The New Other Guy wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2016 22:00:07 -0400, dgk wrote:

On Thu, 06 Oct 2016 14:28:02 -0400, Auric Hellman

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 16, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Marlo progress report

Bastette wrote:
Tigger wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
On 9/24/2016 3:15 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 9/23/2016 5:26 PM, dgk wrote:
Mom refuses to allow Marlo on her bed and locked her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 16, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
kittens born in a tumble dryer

Jack Campin wrote:

Suitable names for them - Surf, Lux, Daz and Arion... ?

A dryer? Tumble, Spin, Fluff, and DeliCat (for delicates,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 16, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Marlo progress report

jmcquown wrote:
On 9/24/2016 3:15 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 9/23/2016 5:26 PM, dgk wrote:
Mom refuses to allow Marlo on her bed and locked her out of the
bedroom last night. I told her Imom)...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 16, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Tigger[_2_]
Red dot junkie

Joy wrote:

He also recognizes the device that makes the red dot. Sometimes he'll show
it to me if he things I don't know what he wants.

Mine learned to recognize it too. If I pick it up, he...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

Forum Jump