Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wayne
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 28th 06, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Wayne
Train a cat to wake up later??

LOL
I installed a scratching post on the wall right outside our bedroom door
because our 'Elvis' was scratching the rug.
Wayne
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 26th 06, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Wayne
Cat attackes dogs

We have a cat that has a great personality and is friendly with people of
all ages except no dog can enter the house without being attacked.
This causes a problem since our grown up kids have dogs...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 23rd 06, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Wayne
Cat won't eat

We put our cat down about 6 months ago and the reason was that it wouldn't
eat. I guess it's just an old age thing. She was about 10.
wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 18th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Wayne
small mice toys

What the heck is in those small mice toys that my cat likes so much?
He has another toy with catnip in it which is about twice the size but he
really loves the small mouse. He plays with it and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 15th 06, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Wayne
acetaminophen and cats

I think being a troll could be fun and useful
Look at all the stuff that was generated and the air that was cleared. ;-)
;-) ;-) wink wink nod nod
Wayne
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 14th 06, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Wayne
Oral hygiene chews for cats.

We are paying a small fortune at the vet's for cat chews. (about $.50 each).
The cat was a stray that needed a lot of special care to recover and these
are easy on his system.
They are cylindrical...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 14th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Wayne
acetaminophen and cats

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:58:07 -0500, Wayne ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 14th 06, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Wayne
acetaminophen and cats

"AZ Nomad" wrote the following assinine
commentslrnelife3
You ****ing idiot.

Have you ever dropped a pill on the floor accidentally?
Cats and dogs will go after...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 12th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Wayne
stay home versus board out?

My wife and I are going on a month long trip to Australia and are wondering
what to do with our 2 year old cat Elvis.
We may be able to find 2 places where the people might take him but they are...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9