Showing results 1 to 25 of 91
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ranger McDude
Forum: Cat community May 1st 18, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Ranger McDude
Spring Pawty Time!

Ov korze we shud inspekt da kitchen, Tayste-tezt summada fuudz.
DEN we kin order sum OrDuffz an hab drinkz on da porch. I hope da band
wyll keep playen...maybe uh slodance???

Pit2nya,...
Forum: Cat community March 20th 18, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Ranger McDude
Winter ends soon?

I'z is ready for summer too.

Samwise

(human note) We did have a few days the cats could go on the front
porch. It's enclosed and will get warm enough for them to go out
Forum: Cat community March 11th 18, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Ranger McDude
Winter ends soon?

On 2018-03-10 14:48:08 +0000, cshenk said:

I'z hopfull for summer?
Iowna

So iz usses. I haven't been able to do backyard time wif mine Paw and
mine Dogg fur months - it's been way too...
Forum: Cat community February 16th 18, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Ranger McDude
Da Olympix ? From BOOKS & PIPPSY sent Tuesdai-Feb 13 2018

On 2018-02-14 01:56:51 +0000, said:

Furst uf awl hai n Happi Valentinez Daai on da 14fGib yer sweetie uh
hart shap nip sumfin..uh huhPipps smiles and sez My Wink Ranger...
Forum: Cat community February 1st 18, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Ranger McDude
Lazt Cawl ...Volunteerz for Cat America Oficers

PiPPs would wike to be
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer
Experience being traned bai mai Unka Mosey hooiz at RB sins Aprul
He teeched meh ubaoet munny n hoo tu hulp n
BOOKS...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 17, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Ranger McDude
Pit2nya tu Sundance

On 2017-10-15 02:24:07 +0000, said:

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 11:42:15 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Heeey, Sunnydance....wanna dance wiff mee?

Pipps...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 17, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Ranger McDude
A tribute to Mosey

Mosey of da Howse of Waterman was a mozt eggzelent brofur cat. He allez
welcomed me into his fambly, and his love for an generosity to da
Community was well known. Him was a gentlecat, and a good...
Forum: Cat community September 28th 17, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Ranger McDude
Antarctic Expedition

Dats great Ranger! Wez also needs to hand out glow-sticks. Wif da need
to not get 'too hot' anna melt what shouldn't be melted for our hosts,
dis seems like a gud idea? Kin wez put a basket...
Forum: Cat community September 27th 17, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 32
Posted By Ranger McDude
Antarctic Expedition

On 2017-09-26 20:47:39 +0000, said:

Pipps sez to Ranger, what do you think where would you like to go fur
the ball.

hmmmmmm?

Pipps! Hi!
Forum: Cat community May 8th 17, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Ranger McDude
A new investigation, in Las Vegas

[Ranger sees Pipps walking into the penthouse. After suffering the
losses her family has in the last couple of weeks Ranger is delighted
to see her and rushes to her side.]

Pipps, mine luf, I'z so...
Forum: Cat community December 28th 13, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Ranger McDude
Kissamoose Parti! Dec 26

Pipps looks arounf doe Ranger McDude, but doznt she hym heer yut.
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

I'z here! Sorry, we was all kind of tied up at mine howse, but I'z here an
da offers is starting to show up...
Forum: Cat community November 27th 13, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Ranger McDude
Turkey day

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:55:08 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to all the kitties and their humans. My humans are
going out to eat on turkey day. Paw got a turkeybird from his tunna
Forum: Cat community October 16th 13, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Ranger McDude
Hey Pipps...

Miz Pipps, would yourownself do me da honor of accompanying mineownself
to da Jellicle Ball?

Ranger
Forum: Cat community August 19th 13, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Ranger McDude
A doggy buddy could use some purrs

On Sat, 17 Aug 2013 15:52:49 -0400, ann791 wrote:

Hi Ranger, How is Jessie doing?

Lucy Lu

Him getted some new pills dat help him to feel betterer. Da TED still
hasn't called Unka Pat wif da...
Forum: Cat community August 14th 13, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Ranger McDude
A doggy buddy could use some purrs

On Mon, 20 May 2013 18:21:43 +0000, Ranger McDude wrote:

Mine Paw's brofur Pat has a cupple of goggies named Pearl Mae and Jessie
James. Pearl is a coonhound an Jessie is a Springer Spaniel....
Forum: Cat community July 31st 13, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Ranger McDude
Anykitty want to do a piknik?

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:35:34 -0700, Pipps=^ ..^= wrote:

We will be there too.
Is there anything we can bring?
I would love to dance with Ranger after I eat.
Pipps, Mosey, PookyKat, and...
Forum: Cat community July 26th 13, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Ranger McDude
I did a Funnee

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:40:08 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Uncl Bill was sitting at his compyooter an I wuz drinking frum mine
wadder bole. Den I hadded an idee. I tookd mine paw an flippd...
Forum: Cat community July 21st 13, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Ranger McDude
TEZT 1 Sent Joolai 20 , 2013

On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 13:13:20 -0700, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

Oh hai mai gud furendz,
fur sum dum rezun, sum uf mai poztz rnt showin up. Mrrrrrrrrt!
Kan yew she meh nao?
Peec

Forum: Cat community May 27th 13, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Ranger McDude
A doggy buddy could use some purrs

I yam pleezed to report dat Jessie James is healing nicely. His drains haf
been removed and da wounds is gettin betterer. An efen more important, hims
spirit is gettin betterer too. Him asked to go...
Forum: Cat community May 21st 13, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Ranger McDude
HEY RANGER McDude

On Mon, 20 May 2013 20:40:58 -0700, Pipps=^ ..^= wrote:

Hi, RangerMcDude Um wat du yu fink ubaowt porting ovur tu yer Unka Patz
hous n chearin up dat pore doggie?
Duz hym wike usses kitties?
Forum: Cat community May 20th 13, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Ranger McDude
A doggy buddy could use some purrs

Mine Paw's brofur Pat has a cupple of goggies named Pearl Mae and Jessie
James. Pearl is a coonhound an Jessie is a Springer Spaniel. Saturday dey
was all walking at da local dog park, an Jessie...
Forum: Cat community April 17th 13, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Ranger McDude
I love dis video!

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:50:38 -0700, Pipps =^ ..^= wrote:

"Ranger McDude"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NBbHRaNNBuY

Efurry kitty should haf a doggy, an efurry...
Forum: Cat community April 17th 13, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Ranger McDude
I love dis video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NBbHRaNNBuY

Efurry kitty should haf a doggy, an efurry doggy should haf a kitty.
Forum: Cat community March 21st 13, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Ranger McDude
On the Beach

[From the sand dunes just inland from the beach comes the sound of a dune
buggy with a very quiet engine]

Anykitty want to ride a dunebuggy? We'z gots a couple here, and dey's got
megamufflers so...
Forum: Cat community March 16th 13, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Ranger McDude
On the Beach

O fangu Ranger. Ai wud luf tu join yu on da beech. Uh Huh.

Lufs n nose boops

Pipps

If you don't mind I fink we needs to bring Starr da Dog wif us dis time.
Her hasn't been takin walks...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 91