Showing results 1 to 25 of 340
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lesley[_3_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 27th 10, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
I was picked on - OT

On Jul 27, 4:40*am, Adrian wrote:

He sounds like a charming bloke, pity he was allowed to breed.

Sadly along with many Romford "blokes" of the time he was almost
expected to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 10, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
I got Flowers! (OT)

On Jul 26, 8:32*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
John sent me flowers! *Today is a milestone. *I'm 50 years young :)

Happy Birthday

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 10, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
I was picked on - OT

On Jul 26, 9:13*am, Adrian wrote:

I wonder what he's doing these days.

Funnily enough when I was about 17 I was talking to some friends of a
friend in a pub and we all worked...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 10, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 86
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

On Jul 25, 7:18*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
*However, freedom of speech,
(of any variety) is one of the USA rights that my hubby died for. *If
someone wants to talk meowchat,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 10, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
GREAT NEWS

On Jul 25, 4:03*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Excuse me for shouting but:

Shout all you want- news as good as that should be yelled off the
rooftops! With a megaphone!

Lesley

Slave of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 10, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
I was picked on - OT

On Jul 26, 5:52*am, "Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:

It's rare I speak to someone who will say they actually enjoyed school.

"the best years of your life" HUMBUG!

I loathed school,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 10, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
I was picked on - OT

On Jul 25, 6:15*pm, Yowie wrote:

I endured 4 years of bullying with my parents just saying 'ignore it,
they just want attention' - until I just snapped one...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 10, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 81
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
Reminscining Right Now (Music) - OT

I'm living reminiscene right now this weekend- we had a Deep Purple
and a Led Zep cover band to contend with Friday- yesterday Zappa Plays
Zappa, Heaven and Hell and Z Z Top, In half an hour or so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 23rd 10, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
OT - more bad news - sigh!

On Jul 22, 7:46*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
.. *M. & T. I had to print-out & file 10 weeks of
backed up client comm.s - hole-punched 6 reams of paperr to ready 4 file
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 10, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 38
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
OT - What's the Most...

On Jul 18, 10:37*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
...stupid thing you've ever done? *I

When I was a kid I posed the interesting question "If the bars on the
electric fire glow...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 10, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
She was smirking!

On Jul 15, 5:50*am, dgk wrote:

That's funny. So she opened the window enough so you'd think she got
out, and then waited to see your reaction. Clever girl.- Hide quoted...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 10, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 259
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
Smudgie is Lost! But I Know Where She Is!!!!

On Jul 17, 8:50*am, "Sharon & Smudgie"
wrote:

Fingers crossed for no rain tonight and my baby coming home.

Bumping this to the top I'm logging on all the time hoping...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 10, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
What are you wearing?

On Jul 18, 7:57*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
*I
can't stand walking around in closed shoes, no matter what we call them.
Why? *Because I hate wearing socks :)

I'm the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 10, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
megacolon (Was: Blanket purrs and hi again)

On Jul 17, 4:45*pm, moonglow minnow wrote:
Domesticated rats are legally
considered livestock at best, vermin at worst, and have almost no
protection against abuse and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 10, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
What are you wearing?

On Jul 16, 1:49*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Georgio is expensive enough for me!

Glow costs about the same

I do occasionally use something cheaper called...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 10, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 70
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
What are you wearing?

On Jul 16, 12:14*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Perfume Georgio Beverley Hills.

Hey, I use that too! *Also their "Red"
I never go out of the house...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 14th 10, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
What are you listening to?

On Jul 14, 6:34*am, BfloPolska wrote:
and Kate Nash,

I do like Kate Nash

and still can't believe I heard William Shatner do rap!

I haven;t and count myself blessed for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 10, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
OT Also for those who need some cheaper food that will also helpthose who are in need

On Jul 10, 9:32*am, "Matthew"
wrote:
*The food is excellent
quality, taste great plus you are helping a worthy cause.

I've looked at their menus and I have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 10, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 259
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
Smudgie is Lost! But I Know Where She Is!!!!

On Jul 9, 3:32*pm, "Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:

Will update when I have more news.

Fingers crossed, purr motors revved

Lesley
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 10, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
I'm so awdul (OT)

On Jul 4, 10:41*am, tanadashoes wrote:
Comebacks include:

"What planet did you come from?" "Did your mother teach you that
language or did you pick it up in a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 10, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
I'm so awdul (OT)

On Jul 3, 4:02*pm, Yowie wrote:

I looked her straight in the eye, and without missing a beat, said "He's
got a f*ing enormous c*ck"

Reminds me of the time I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 10, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
I'm so awdul (OT)

On Jul 3, 3:46*pm, Yowie wrote:

She replied without a hint of sarcasm or jest, and I repeat this
verbatim because I will never ever forget this, "Thats not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 10, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
I'm so awdul (OT)

This has all just so reminded me of the worse put down I ever did- one
I'm still trying to forget because I'm not proud of it....well just a
little....

I was sitting on a bus and this guy sat next...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 10, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 259
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
Smudgie is Lost! - update

On Jul 3, 8:24*am, "Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:
.. *I walked past where the collar was
found this morning and didn't see it so I know she has been nearby in the
past 5 or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 3rd 10, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 98
Posted By Lesley[_3_]
I'm so awdul (OT)

On Jul 2, 5:05*pm, Lucys Mom wrote:

My favorite all-round come-back to anyone foolish enough to comment on
my size is "Did your mother teach you or did you learn all...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 340