Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Amelia
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 11, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Amelia
Dancing for Louise :)

Hoomin note:

The power of the purr works! (Well, maybe the cortisone shot helped
too.) Louise is looking better than a few weeks ago, especially after
she spent some time grooming...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 11, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 166
Posted By Amelia
the efinin mixer

[In another part of the yacht, down near the engineering spaces, sounds
of hammering and drilling and welding can be heard. Not much later the
doors to the ball room open wide and a compact...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 11, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Amelia
a good newsreader

Does that give you access to the newsgroups with news reader software,
or do you need your own news reader software?

I'm paying $10/month for access to Usenet now.

The nice thing is...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 11, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 166
Posted By Amelia
the efinin mixer

Fangyu, Trudi, ai wuffs yoor bwak pantsoot. Fangyu fur da collar (poots
it on).
C'mon mister odder an meet da singl kitteez - effurybudy, dis is mister
odder a new kittee on da kruze.....
Forum: Cat community March 18th 11, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Amelia
Bear is HOME

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:20:34 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Da Mommy brotted da Bear hom. Widdl Samanfa was IMPOSSIWOGGLE wile he
was gond. Butted hee is hom an restin. Hee eeted bout haff his...
Forum: Cat community March 16th 11, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 35
Posted By Amelia
anofur storee aktifitee

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:44:58 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

ahem,

whut i duz remfur is dat miss violette wuz afraid ta pozt beclaws whenna
soft furzt tryda pozt onna hoomin storree grup da hoomins...
Forum: Cat community March 14th 11, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Posted By Amelia
oops wrong thread dancing with louise

Iz usses awl in a dweem??
MeOwy, disappointed bout not really dansing in her see-thru gown and
spanish espadrilles.

No, we just allow our hoomins to think we aren't really away on an...
Forum: Cat community March 11th 11, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Amelia
Purrs and alert, lost cat Pinto-chan

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:31:16 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Cash steps forward and says 'I am not sure how your cat-alert system
works but Meomie jus let us know her 2foot friend Marilee was on watch
Forum: Cat community March 11th 11, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Amelia
Tsoonamee Gweeblings Coming!

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:46:43 -0800, MeOwy wrote:

Da Meowmie gettin weddy to go sumware tew eggzcape cuz we gotz a
Gweebling Alert an 'posed tew drife inland. Datz on account ob da
erfkwake...
Forum: Cat community March 9th 11, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Amelia
Warnin: all kitteez be on alert!

On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:35:10 -0800, Sundance wrote:

I haz juss lerned dat, wunce agin, da hoominz iz messin wif dere klokz
dis weekend (at leest da wunz in da USA). Da nooz repurrtz sez dat...
Forum: Cat community February 28th 11, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Amelia
time to dine

Miss amellia, may i sit wif ursefz, i iza little uncomfortable wf diz
manee beingz in one pwaze,

barbi

Absolutely! I know, it can be intimidating at first. But I suspect you'll
get used to...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Amelia
A few purrs for us?

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:17:12 -0800, rafflescat wrote:

Hi everybody, just wondered if there are a few purrs flying around for
me and Gavin.
He came home from work today unwell and is now in...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Amelia
Da Cocktail pawty

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:00:07 -0600, Amelia wrote:

[From her table Amelia hears the sound of whispering from behind the
potted plant outside the entrance to the lounge. She goes out to
investigate...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 11, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Amelia
The yacht gets underway

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:25:56 -0600, Granby wrote:

Lizzie comes forward and goes with Amelia. Fangu, I will only stay
until Piglett or Willow comes for me. She follows Amelia to a soft
Forum: Cat community February 22nd 11, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Amelia
The yacht gets underway

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:38:41 -0600, Granby wrote:

A coral colored gril cat sticks her nose arond the corner and watches
the couples going into the cocktail party. Piglett had dressed her in a
Forum: Cat community February 22nd 11, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Amelia
mai mom gotz uh floo bug

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:06:06 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

oh hai
mai meomie haz uh myld kase uff da nazty stumik floo n hur finkz hur got
et frum pa, hoo had et ubaowt uh weak ugo, sew hur is...
Forum: Cat community February 21st 11, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 275
Posted By Amelia
Da Cocktail pawty

[A small group of kitties enter the lounge. Amelia leads the way in a
black gown that shimmers in the lights. She is followed by Ranger, who
looks quite dashing in a black tux. Next comes...
Forum: Cat community February 9th 11, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Amelia
gramby's pooter to da brige

On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 10:09:56 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

the only reason for saving this one was that not only was she used to
it, it had all the stuff she can't recreate, writing/pictures and so...
Forum: Cat community February 8th 11, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Amelia
Sumcats Agin

On Tue, 08 Feb 2011 12:09:43 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

i wuz juzt thinkin... i iz wunnerin ifin dem iz akshulee d*g whut iz
wurkin fur da TED, OEJ

That sounds VERY likely.

Amelia
Forum: Cat community February 7th 11, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Amelia
Nooz uv Anti Heather

On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 04:48:48 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Kitteez, we all needz to purr fur Anti Heather an da Rennie kidz an
fosterz. Menny uv da kitteez dere iz furry sik, an sum haz alreddy went
Forum: Cat community February 4th 11, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Amelia
lazt kall fur da siney up liztz

We are singlecats Ware is da freads? Wat is name of fread? Cinder,
Beauty, Spring

The thread is a little bit below this one (maybe 20 threads below?),
titled "Singlecatz list," and the first...
Forum: Cat community February 4th 11, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 30
Posted By Amelia
Wunce, jist wunce, me wus a killerkitty

Dat wood be grate! Harri started dis cwub? I wood wike tu be a memfur of
dat! Cood we possiblee fowm a catburglin gwoop tu steel dat pwuginfingy
frum da kichen??

Harry

Oh, that sounds...
Forum: Cat community February 4th 11, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 30
Posted By Amelia
Wunce, jist wunce, me wus a killerkitty

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:05:01 -0800, rafflescat wrote:

Beclaws of aspurrshuns casted by sumcatz whu will remayne nameluss, me
feel it behuffs myneself tu infurm awl myne furrend kittiez of da
Forum: Cat community February 4th 11, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Amelia
Mommies Grand Barekitten has arrived!

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 05:02:23 -0800, Mishi wrote:

Dis is Buzzy - our momma's first grandson was born yesterday. His name
is Landon, he weighted 8lbs 5oz and was 21.5" long. He is...
Forum: Cat community February 1st 11, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 70
Posted By Amelia
Big snow coming**

MRRRRRRRRRT!!! Iz yer Paw umkay?
PUUUUUUUURRS frum usses fur himself tew be umkay.

Yeah, he's fine. Meowmie always says that he has a hard head, and I guess
she must be right.

Amelia
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43