Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CorrieZ
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 19th 09, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By CorrieZ
Question - What does my cat sit under the fan?

Maybe because the blast of air from the front is too much, but the air
being drawn into the fan from behind and the sides is not as
annoying...? I don't really know, just guessing.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 09, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By CorrieZ
Feeding the "obligate carnivore" (who doesn't know that's what heis)

On Jun 11, 10:04*am, Rene S wrote:
MaryL has given you some excellent advice. I too had some troubles
making the switch and found that getting RID of the dry food made...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 6th 09, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By CorrieZ
Feeding the "obligate carnivore" (who doesn't know that's what heis)

I think I may have to start over from the beginning. The past couple
of days he's turned his nose up at the canned food he used to eat,
even when I put a sprinkling of dry food on top. The link to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 09, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By CorrieZ
Feeding the "obligate carnivore" (who doesn't know that's what heis)

Well, the first thing is to find some wet that he likes -

He "likes" most of them, at least well enough to suck all the juice
out of them, and he does eat quite a bit, but he always begs for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 4th 09, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By CorrieZ
Feeding the "obligate carnivore" (who doesn't know that's what he is)

How does one convince a cat, who is supposed to be a carnivore first
and

foremost, that dry food is really not good for him? I've read the book
by Dr.

Hodgkins, and agree in principle with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 20th 09, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By CorrieZ
Cat food brands--Science Diet = cat equivalent of rich folkbuying their people food at Whole Foods and other boutique grocery stores?

I wouldn't even feed Purina One. I have been convinced, by searching
online, reading, and even on recommendation from my vet, that cats are
not meant to eat dry food, and all the carbohydrates that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 20th 09, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By CorrieZ
my cat was bitten by a snake

On Apr 19, 10:51*am, "cybercat" wrote:
Wow, even though you kept Theodore inside where he was safe, he got bitten
by a snake.

We all know the advantages of keeping a cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 09, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By CorrieZ
ingurIndoor/outdoor cat now indoors?

On Apr 6, 11:47*am, "cybercat" wrote:
"CorrieZ" wrote in message

Thanks...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 6th 09, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By CorrieZ
ingurIndoor/outdoor cat now indoors?

Thanks for the nice comments.

On Apr 5, 11:03*am, "cybercat" wrote:
"CorrieZ" wrote

If anyone is interested in seeing the little guy who has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 5th 09, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By CorrieZ
ingurIndoor/outdoor cat now indoors?

On Apr 4, 12:01*pm, James wrote:
On Apr 4, 11:34*am, "cybercat" wrote:

"CorrieZ" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 4th 09, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By CorrieZ
ingurIndoor/outdoor cat now indoors?

A little over a month ago, I adopted a 1 1/2 -year-old cat from our
local shelter. He's a wonderful cat; so lucky I got him. In his
previous home, he was allowed outdoors. I have been hesitant to...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11