Showing results 1 to 25 of 314
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sheelagh >o
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 16th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Sheelagh >o
End of my cat pee-pee rope!

On 14 Oct, 03:00, "-L." wrote:
Most of you know me from me posting here over the last - who knows how
many years. I don't give up easily and I don't advocate drastic
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 11th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Gabby made a critical mistake today... please help...

On 10 Oct, 20:18, "-Lost" wrote:
Response from "Sheelagh o" :

I do think its funny though that no one has said, "Oh, your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Gabby made a critical mistake today... please help...

On 10 Oct, 19:09, "-Lost" wrote:
Response from "Sheelagh o" :

snip

First off, I would like to point out that Cindy has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Tail Nibbling- I traped him Jodie! :o)

On 10 Oct, 19:36, "-Lost" wrote:
Response from "Sheelagh o" :

On 10 Oct, 11:14, "-Lost"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Tail Nibbling- I traped him Jodie! :o)

On 10 Oct, 11:14, "-Lost" wrote:
Response from "Sheelagh o" :

More news as we have it.

I have a tendency to get REALLY...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 07, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Female cat overshooting the litter box

On 10 Oct, 01:38, "cindys" wrote:
"Student 1" wrote in message

...I was wondering if someone could give me...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 10th 07, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 33
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Gabby made a critical mistake today... please help...

On 10 Oct, 07:50, "-Lost" wrote:
OK lads and lasses, Gabby and I need your help and sagely advice,
PLEASE, only offer information that is beneficial. I do not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 8th 07, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Sudden loss of use of a leg - perhaps a sign of improvement

On 7 Oct, 20:04, wrote:
I'm in the same position. I cat D.J. ended up losing legs motor
function in the rear legs and loss of bladder control this morning at
around 3:00 AM....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 7th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Sheelagh >o
I need some answers

On 7 Oct, 16:11, "-Lost" wrote:
Response from :

However it's not unusual to have one in a litter that fails to
thrive. It's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 6th 07, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Can a vet give a second opinion on my cat's liver issues?

On 6 Oct, 08:27, "Matthew" wrote:
Good Luck let us know if we can help anymore

"Joshua McGee" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 5th 07, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Sheelagh >o
How many do you have?

On 4 Oct, 04:54, James wrote:
I only have one pussy. Tried to get her a friend twice but each time
she hissed at the other.

A friend has 4 and they all sleep with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 07, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Loss of Appetite

On 3 Oct, 14:21, "Rene S." wrote:
I was just wondering, she's been home now for half a day (about 8
hours) and she still hasn't eaten anything. When should I start...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 3rd 07, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Buddy is much better

On 2 Oct, 02:00, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
Today his leg is stronger and he is putting more weight on it. He hurts,
but I have some meds to ease the pain. No acupuncture for a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Fleas?

On 30 Sep, 22:10, bobblespin wrote:
Richard Evans wrote :

We have six cats, all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Cat Scratch Fever (not the song)

On 1 Oct, 02:06, Grace wrote:
Hi,

Our cat currently has Bartonella which causes Cat Scratch Fever.
Because I have a compromised immune system from...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Sudden loss of use of a leg - perhaps a sign of improvement

On 1 Oct, 06:38, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Identify Gabby for me, please?

On 1 Oct, 05:56, "-Lost" wrote:
Response from "-Lost" :

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7962/gabbyresizedzi7.jpg

Based...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 1st 07, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Replies: 24
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Conjunctivitis

On 1 Oct, 11:20, "Matthew" wrote:
"alone" wrote in ...

snipped for being bull****

Get another job. A...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Replies: 24
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Conjunctivitis

On 30 Sep, 00:27, alone wrote:
Cat has reddened upper corner of eyelid and upper white part of eye.
Squinting partially, minimal discharge, no obvious other damage to eye
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Alternative treatments for cancer

On 28 Sep, 21:39, wrote:
One of my cats (11 years old, male, indoor only, neutered) was just
diagnosed with cancer in the liver and spleen. The poor guy has been put
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Sheelagh >o
3 year-old suddenly spraying

On 27 Sep, 21:19, Maxine wrote:
Hi. About a year ago, I adopted male and female siblings who are now 3
years old. Both were neutered as kittens. A couple of weeks ago, I
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 07, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 29 Sep, 17:41, mlbriggs wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:12:42 -0500, -Lost wrote:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7962/gabbyresizedzi7.jpg

Based on the location...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Sheelagh >o
Indoor/Outdoor kitty to new dog: I'm outta here!!

On 28 Sep, 23:44, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:47:41 -0700, Sheelagh o wrote:
I think that this is going to be a long...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 07, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 29 Sep, 08:21, Meghan Noecker wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:12:42 -0500, "-Lost"

Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 29th 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 29 Sep, 06:12, "-Lost" wrote:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7962/gabbyresizedzi7.jpg

Based on the location and the overpopulation of cats in this area I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 314