Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SantaSteeler
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 07, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By SantaSteeler
OT/This is sooo funny

no it was not me. copied it and did not change how it was reported.

SantaSteeler...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By SantaSteeler
OT/This is sooo funny

Yesterday I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for the puppies,
Dallas and Smokey, at Wal-Mart and was about to check out. A woman behind me
asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her no, I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 5th 07, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By SantaSteeler
Freezing

Yes we have been below freezing here also. But my fur balls stay inside
only. My heat is set at 62 degrees. They all cuddle with me but I cannot
sleep for some reason.

"Marina"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 4th 07, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By SantaSteeler
The final farewell

I do feel every cat that you live with becomes part of your soul. She will
always be there watching over you.

"Baha via CatKB.com" u18616@uwe wrote in message news:7aaf8fe64a196@uwe...
It...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By SantaSteeler
Nov 3rd: "All Cats Day"

For my Kitties: Moshi, Big Foot, Lucky, Gus, Mandy, Jerri, Yogi, Jasper,
Kittens, Boo Boo, Muffin, Socks, Ping and Baby.

Dogs: Brandy, Bagel, Coco, and Pepper.

56 years of pets including my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 1st 07, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By SantaSteeler
Arthur is gone

he was a stunning kitty. I know he will be waiting for you. sending many
purrs your way. he will always be in your heart.

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 31st 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 32
Posted By SantaSteeler
Minke

I am so sorry for your loss. He will be waiting for you.

"David Stevenson" wrote in message

I am afraid Minke died today....
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By SantaSteeler
Doctor Update [OT]

Dag Nab it Lori keep the cast on..... now wait were we not talking about
Archer? Lori have you been climbing that cage again?

"CatNipped" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 27th 07, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By SantaSteeler
Purr Request re Doctor

I know your pain. Several years of back problems to the point of using a
walking stick, Gotta teach my furry buddies to go get my sodas.

"CatNipped" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 26th 07, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By SantaSteeler
More Cold Weather "Zoomies"

isit not great when the cooler weather comes in and they get frisky? And
also when they tuck in under the blankets, saying keep us warm!

"jmcquown" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 26th 07, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By SantaSteeler
I must say.....

You all have stunning kitties. I have never in my life met a kitty I did
not like. May all your furry friends have healthy long and loving lives.
^^
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By SantaSteeler
These are my babies

We lost Muffin the snowshoe at the ripe old age of 17 last year. She was
the most talkative kitty I ever had. She ruled over my sister's 2 shar pei
and never took anything from any dog.Molly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 07, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By SantaSteeler
These are my babies

Hemi is from Hemorrhoid. He is the main guy. Molly is a very skittish
kitty. When I saw Alice Coopers markings with the tear like coloring her
name was a given and Squeaky named herself. She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By SantaSteeler
These are my babies

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/squeaky.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/molly.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/hemi.jpg
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 25th 07, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By SantaSteeler
The Loving Ones - TW

that really hurts you know.

"CatNipped" wrote in message
It's been a while since I posted this link - I first stumbled...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 24th 07, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By SantaSteeler
I'm Worried About Archer - I'm so stupid!

Lori, I am so very happy for you that he is OK. After all cats rule!!!!

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"jmcquown"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 07, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By SantaSteeler
HELP - Cat just home from having dental procedure

by the way that is how they did my mom's yorkie. of course it does only
work for small animals. it is a true procedure.

"SantaSteeler" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By SantaSteeler
HELP - Cat just home from having dental procedure

Thanks a lot. I come on here with true info and get insulted.

"Tara Legale" wrote in message
I'm not sure whether to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 20th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By SantaSteeler
HELP - Cat just home from having dental procedure

many vets do not use the trach tube anymore. they actually hang the cat by
the back legs there in the tube for breathing is not a necessity.

"Tara Legale" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 07, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By SantaSteeler
Buddy is dying - my old warrior has fought his last battle

Everyone needs that last spurt of energy to come and say goodbye. He was
saying I will see you on the Bridge when you get there and I will be feeling
great.

"Paul M. Cook" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By SantaSteeler
Archer's Broken Leg Update

left the other NG. Way too much infighting. I have actually been here for
months. By the way folks I have 4 dogs and 4 cats and they are all indoor
pets, right CAT?

"CatNipped"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 17th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By SantaSteeler
Archer's Broken Leg Update

he will do just great! you will make sure of that.

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"-Lost"...
Forum: Cats - misc July 11th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By SantaSteeler
cats and new pet door

but humans have reason where animals have only instinct. would you let your dogs run free? yea YOU probably would. good reason why we have so many unwanted cats. just let em run and get more...
Forum: Cats - misc July 11th 07, 05:35 AM Posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By SantaSteeler
cats and new pet door

how about keeping your cat indoors so they do not get hit by cars.

"snydley" wrote in message
We just installed a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 11th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats
Replies: 30
Posted By SantaSteeler
Cat pees on clothes

you take away the target you end the problem. especially soiled or worn
clothes. they already have an oder to them.

"judas me" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25