Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Klusner
Forum: Cat rescue August 30th 11, 02:55 AM
Replies: 1
Cat
Posted By Klusner
Now this is all depends on your management.You...

Now this is all depends on your management.You have to keep them separate or together,if you get success then trust me then you can be a successful trainer too.
Franchises...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 30th 11, 02:49 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By Klusner
This is called obesity in cats.Just bring some...

This is called obesity in cats.Just bring some diet change in your daily diet plan of cat.It would be enough to bring a change in your cat's diet.The obesity would be no more and do not give those...
Forum: Cats - misc August 30th 11, 02:42 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Klusner
It is not necessary but it is some times proved...

It is not necessary but it is some times proved also right.Let me tell you one thing that its a general phenomenon ,however.But i think if we keep girl friend apart then despite of it the pet looks...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 11, 11:42 AM
Replies: 40
Posted By Klusner
The three serious and the dangerous diseases...

The three serious and the dangerous diseases man.I just say that you should let her live her remaining time as she wants and led.There is no need to hire a vet again.I hope you have got my...
Forum: Cat rescue July 20th 11, 11:38 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Klusner
Its really difficult to satay away from your...

Its really difficult to satay away from your pet.I can understand the feelings so i do pray for all of those who have loosed their pet cats and i hope they will recover soon.
Kodak EasyShare M577...
Forum: Cats - misc July 20th 11, 11:36 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Klusner
It is not obvious.If a girl is very shy from cat...

It is not obvious.If a girl is very shy from cat and hates cat then it means she will be also away from you and in your girl friend's matter it can be also complicated.It is not general perception...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6