Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: milk bone
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 07, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By milk bone
Cat Won't Stop Pawing Doors

Jill wrote:
Hello, I have had my cat from over a year now.

here is the root of the problem

Can anyone suggest another idea? I'd love to get some sleep tonight.

maybe some pills and wine?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 07, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 171
Posted By milk bone
How To Fatten a Cat Up

sheelagh wrote:

I know that we can, but I think that a lot of us over here think
slightly differently., in as far as we treat posting rather like an
instant mail service rather than a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 07, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 61
Posted By milk bone
NAME'S PLEASE FOR B'S WONDERFUL LITTLE KITTY(PHOTO PROVIDED)

bookie wrote:

I must be blind, what capitals? where? the whole message has been
written in lower case as far as I can see, or does my computer
magically change text into this for me? not that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 07, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By milk bone
ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE POSTING?

no, it's coming in fine

that is weird though

what software are you using to read and post here
outlook?

i like writing with small letters, nobody knows how you are talking
it's weird, does it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 07, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By milk bone
Ping Barry

sheelagh wrote:

Howza about dem kitty's den?Bet Jupiter Is in 7th heaven now that you
have made her a new Blanky?
S.

yeah, beer is nice, I like all kinds of good beer, but I prefer a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By milk bone
bunch of filthy cursers - everybody who hasn't talked filthy gang up here.. we dont cuss

Matthew wrote:

Barry I don't think you have met a woman that has not cussed at you yet ;-)
Just kidding partner Happy New Year

Ill puff to that!

There was one woman who didn't curse me, she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 07, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By milk bone
Ping Barry

sheelagh wrote:
milk bone wrote:

hey now, all you sinners, turn your lights on, turn your lights on
there's a monster, living under my bed
I know his name too............
IT IS GOLIATH...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By milk bone
Ping Barry

sheelagh wrote:

In essancce,It feels like I am trying to learn,computer english, writen
english, & also computer abbreviation engish too

There *must be times* when you could strangle me?

Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By milk bone
a surprise for some of you

Gail Futoran wrote:

Some people put a notation on their posts
that causes the posts to be deleted after
a period of time (I think 5 days), hence
their posts are not permanently archived,
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 07, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By milk bone
a surprise for some of you

barb wrote:

Milk bone,

Didn't say what I do and don't do, just said watch where you do it.

Barb

you're right! i've made such a mess
but then I remember, beneath the fig leaves, we are all...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By milk bone
Ping Barry

sheelagh wrote:

GRENWICH MEAN TIME IN LONDON IS 00.12 AM,HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF OUR
AMERICAN FRIENDS ACROSS THE POND,HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN EXCELLENT 2007.
HUGS N STUFF ,
S. X

HAPPY NEW...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By milk bone
Ping Barry

sheelagh wrote:
cybercat wrote:

*making eyebrows at you*
MEEEEE??????
s;o)

no, but this is the kind of eager beaver I like to see
don't be embarrassed, some newsreaders make it hard to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By milk bone
Ping Barry

sheelagh wrote:

The reason I ask you Is because over hear,Generally most people who
have litters of kittens advertise them either locally in a vetinary
clinic window, or perhaps a shop window...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By milk bone
bunch of filthy cursers - everybody who hasn't talked filthy gang up here.. we dont cuss

barb wrote:

Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time

i thought most of us were adults

i don't trust a woman who don't cuss sometimes
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By milk bone
a surprise for some of you

barb wrote:

Have any of the rest of you encountered this?

good troll barb, ill have a crack at this

who cares

you're saying.. watch your mouth? well of course
never put in writing anything you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 61
Posted By milk bone
Names Please For B's Wonderful Little Kitty (Photo Provided)

sheelagh wrote:

Why am I mental case?

oh, that's just and ol trick of ol' split foot himself

~Never a crazy man to call himself insane
bbb
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 61
Posted By milk bone
Names Please For B's Wonderful Little Kitty (Photo Provided)

sheelagh wrote:

Do I honestly sound like a crack pot?

Why am I mental case?

What Is so wrong to thinking that skinned cats passed off as rabbit
meat Is a wrong thing to do?
Maybe It is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By milk bone
Ping Barry

sheelagh wrote:
milk bone wrote:

now gracie.. hmmm, who is Gracie?
The grey one of course!(gray for you I believe?)
S:o)

I put an end to that box-spring hide-out thingy
they're all back...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 61
Posted By milk bone
Names Please For B's Wonderful Little Kitty (Photo Provided)

roof rabbit sitting there covered in scratches:

Wow. You read something online and automatically it's true.
...Thanks for filling me in. This is a definate need to know
individual.

Back to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By milk bone
Ping Barry

sheelagh wrote:

How Is Goliath this morning?

Oh he's fine I guess, I like that name, it's a good name.. even though
he is the smallest in size, he's the biggest on the inside

I haven't seen any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 61
Posted By milk bone
Names Please For B's Wonderful Little Kitty (Photo Provided)

sheelagh wrote:
bookie wrote:
sheelagh wrote:
roof rabbit wrote:
sheelagh wrote:
The main problem in this instance, Is that I did not understand what
you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 42
Posted By milk bone
Ping Barry

sheelagh wrote:

Fair enough...Butterscotch ok for you?
S.

oh thats fine, i eat anything that don't bite back
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 171
Posted By milk bone
magic listening machine - who just saved a cat

sheelagh wrote:

I was just having a quiet chat with cyber about my attrocious spelling
grammar ect, & this individual decided to climb up my snout..

can I see the picture?

I am so sorry for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 171
Posted By milk bone
magic listening machine - who just saved a cat

sheelagh wrote:

I never realised there were so many sickos out there!!

Now, you must excuse me.I have a Bunny's throat to cut metephoricaly
speaking.
Roof Rabbit, my backside.....

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 06, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 171
Posted By milk bone
magic listening machine - who just saved a cat

cybercat wrote:
No, no, Sheelagh, Barry is referring to me,

it's not what you know, it's what you can prove cyber
you can't prove that it was about you

taking a shot at you? ! IMEW KEEK YUR...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42