A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Buffy Freaked Out by jmcquown[_2_]
She didn't really freak out. But she did wonder, WTH? I got chilly last night so I pulled the bedspread halfway up. (It's usually folded down at the end of the bed.) She was startled. What's this? Something has changed. Oh dear, I don't think I like this. Sorry, Buffy. As much as I love...
Yesterday 10:35 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
0 9 Cat anecdotes
Comic strip: Breaking Cat News by Tigger[_2_]
From the viewpoint of a trio of cats as if they were TV journalists reporting on the people and events in their house http://www.breakingcatnews.com/
Yesterday 09:42 PM
by Tigger[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Cat anecdotes