Showing results 1 to 25 of 130
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Spot
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 4th 07, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Spot
hair loss and excessive drooling - really disturbing

I'd ask for some skin scrappings to see if it's fungal or mite related along
with more extensive blood work..

Celeste

"kitkat via CatKB.com" u26561@uwe wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Spot
Cat wont stop eating

Are you feeding him good food and not that generic crap? Also has he been
to vets for a check up lately?

Celeste

"Jackiepm" u38577@uwe wrote in message news:7a3d420bb71eb@uwe...
My male cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Spot
Johnsonville Italian Sausage Is Good For Cats

A cat will eat just about anything if it's hungry enough it doesn't mean
it's good for them.

Celeste

"dejablues" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Spot
Tea for Two

My cat Meowzer did this exact thing his whole life. Every morning when I
was getting ready for work he'd come in for his drink from the sink. I sure
miss the fur ball.

Celeste

"bonbon"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 12th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Spot
Just say no...

LOL.........cute video.

I just picked up some fresh cat nip at the human society both at the local
fair. My cats are having a wonderful time indulging themselfs.

Mike calls cat nip kitty...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Spot
Small hard 'weeping' lump on cat's back under fur?

Tee Tree oil can be toxic to cats. Take her to the vets for treatment.

Celeste

"The High Council" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 7th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Spot
Please Help - 8 yr old Cat w/ Sore on Head

It sounds like an abcess under the skin, He needs seen by a vet ASAP before
this spreads and gets worse. Don't be surprised if the vet doesn't have to
deliberately open the wound up to drain it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 07, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Spot
Feline Cycles

You know I'm the last person you want to throw the money crap at. I have a
cronic illness myself and it's normal for me to spend 1/3 of my yearly take
home pay on medications, copays and insurance...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 28th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Spot
Feline Cycles

First off there is a 1 in 1000 chance of cancer from an injection. Plus if
they happen to get it they were predisposed to it and eventually would have
gotten cancer at some point in life it's in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 20
Posted By Spot
Feline Cycles

She's going to YOWLLLLLLLLLLL and make a ruccus like you've never heard
before and you are going to have every male cat in a 5 mile radius hanging
out at your door and spraying your property. Do...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 20th 07, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Spot
Looking for automatic litterbox recommendations

I have to agree changing things now is just going to cause problems. Really
I couldn't imagine just cleaning the box every other day. I have 3 cats and
I scoop the box twice sometimes three times...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 25th 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Spot
Got a Vet Appointment!

Make sure you ask for a multi cat discount for bringing them all in at once.
Every little bit helps.

Celeste

"CatNipped" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 22nd 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Spot
Pounce Treats vomit

Why not change brands of treats obviously something in them is causing her
an upset stomach.

Celeste

"Richard Evans" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 19th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By Spot
My cats have never been out

Do NOT let them out. Why would you risk their lives now?

Celeste

"*carmen*" wrote in message
Hi there
I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 14th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Spot
Final word on measured dosing of Advantage/Frontline?

YES you can use frontline plus for dogs on cats. You have to make sure you
have the correct dosage is all. It works perfectly fine and doesn't hurt the
cats. Lots of rescue groups do just this...
Forum: Cats - misc June 14th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Spot
Final word on measured dosing of Advantage/Frontline?

YES you can use frontline plus for dogs on cats. You have to make sure you
have the correct dosage is all. It works perfectly fine and doesn't hurt the
cats. Lots of rescue groups do just this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 13th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Spot
Help--Stomatitis

Well you wanted a price obviously no one here has ever had to have all their
cats teeth pulled. Not only that prices can have a HUGE varience depending
upon which area of the country you live...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 12th 07, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Spot
Bladder Infection

You should probably dump ALL your cat litter and even consider getting a new
box for the cat. I'm sure it can be passed between cats by just using the
same box I've had it happen in the past. ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 10th 07, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By Spot
kitten peeing problem

Water is used for issues such as getting on counters NOT for litter
training. You are accomplishing nothing by squirting her where she pees on
the floor if you continue she will start hiding and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Spot
followup to "Cats changed Bowel Habits"

Take the covers off and let them off. I know my cats will have no part of
them. Also invest in another litter box. Plus are you cleaning the box
twice a day if not do so cats don't like dirty...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Spot
Moving with cats

YES,,,,don't let them out. Chances are they will try and cross country and
return home. Cats are 100% safer being kept inside. They may fuss and
carry on for a while but will get used to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 07, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Spot
This should probably be discouraged ...

I had a cat years ago who insisted that I put fresh water in the sink for
him every morning when I was done getting ready. He had other bowls to
drink from but loved fresh tap water in the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 8th 07, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Spot
No fleas?

It kills the current fleas within 24 hours. But you have to remember if you
didn't treat the carpets and furniture you still have eggs that are hatching
out and those fleas won't die until they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Spot
Ice Cream....summer treats yumm

Thank you, I just now realized I posted this to the cats group.......lol

Celeste

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Spot"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 07, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Spot
Ice Cream....summer treats yumm

Lady went to camp this weekend and we stopped for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 130