Showing results 1 to 25 of 90
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 09, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Vet Tech Journals: Good and Bad News

On Jul 18, 11:42*am, Judith Latham
wrote:
In article
,
* *Mischief ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 09, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Vet Tech Journals: Good and Bad News UPDATE

On Jul 17, 2:07*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
On Jul 16, 7:40 pm, Mischief wrote:
So at this point I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 17th 09, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Vet Tech Journals: Good and Bad News UPDATE

On Jul 16, 7:40*pm, Mischief wrote:
On Jul 16, 9:24*am, LadyJane wrote:

On Jul 16, 12:18*pm, Mischief wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 09, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Vet Tech Journals: Good and Bad News

On Jul 16, 3:43*pm, wrote:
wrote:

* On Jul 16, 11:24?am, LadyJane wrote:

* It's just too easy to blame the weight...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 09, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Vet Tech Journals: Good and Bad News

On Jul 16, 11:24*am, LadyJane wrote:
It's just too easy to blame the weight because
it's right out there to be blamed, but that's just silly. *Your
muscles need training,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 16th 09, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Mama Rat update

On Jul 15, 9:11*pm, Steve Touchstone
wrote:
Still experimenting on what she likes to eat as treats (Kay tee forti
diet was recommended as her stable food). So far...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 09, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Baby sea lion lost on freeway (happy ending)

On Jun 25, 12:01*am, hopitus wrote:
On Jun 24, 12:42*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"

On...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 09, 06:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Baby sea lion lost on freeway (happy ending)

On Jun 24, 1:46*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
On Jun 22, 6:46 pm, wrote:
How do you know they...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 25th 09, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Baby sea lion lost on freeway (happy ending)

On Jun 24, 1:42*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
On Jun 22, 4:11 pm, wrote:
This happened earlier today,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 23rd 09, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Baby sea lion lost on freeway (happy ending)

On Jun 22, 6:46*pm, wrote:
wrote:

* This happened earlier today, apparently. Right in my neck of the woods:
*
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 09, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
My Life Update [off-topic]

On Jun 22, 3:19*pm, Winnie wrote:

Rusty vomits fairly regular in the early morning because of IBD.

That means his IBD is poorly controlled. If this continues he is at a
high risk...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 09, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Jun 22, 4:11*pm, wrote:
This happened earlier today, apparently. Right in my neck of the woods:

http://cbs5.com/local/wayward.sea.lion.2.1054539.html

What a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 09, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Nutro recall ??

On Jun 16, 12:56*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
I usually give Amber and Tiger a little dry food at lunch time as a
treat. *I have been using Nutro. *Today I went into the pet...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 09, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Another Little Mother ): ...sigh... :(

On Jun 2, 2:08*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
On Jun 1, 12:02 am, "Pat" wrote:
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 09, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Another Little Mother ): ...sigh... :(

On Jun 1, 12:02*am, "Pat" wrote:
wrote

Don't "wait and see." Call this lady ASAP and see if she can help you
arrange to get this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 09, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Another Little Mother ): ...sigh... :(

On May 31, 11:32*pm, "Pat" wrote:
Unwanted pets are being dumped in my vicinity lately. Last week it was a
nice young dog (a very strong, intact male) who I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 12th 09, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
One more time with the aspirin question

On May 11, 6:44*pm, wrote:
Mishi wrote:

* So now I have to ask those of you who said you give/gave your cats 1/4
* aspirin pill every 3 days:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 09, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Miranda is going for her vaccs

On Mar 31, 2:11*pm, Mischief wrote:
On Mar 30, 9:19*pm, wrote:

On Mar 30, 10:28*pm, Marina wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 09, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Miranda is going for her vaccs

On Mar 30, 11:31*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
marina is an experienced cat person with a very fine vet and a sister who is
a breeder, *I don't thinks she needs this advice,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 31st 09, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Miranda is going for her vaccs

On Mar 30, 10:28*pm, Marina wrote:
Miranda is going to the vet for her annual vaccinations and check-up
today. I don't expect any trouble. She is usually an angel, but...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 09, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Best food for male kitty

On Mar 21, 6:10*pm, AlisonT wrote:
Yes, I have a lot of orange stains on the carpet. *Whatever possesed
me to get light grey carpet? *I do find that Resolve works...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 09, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Best food for male kitty

On Mar 19, 12:13*pm, "CN" wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 18, 3:39...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Best food for male kitty

On Mar 18, 6:22*pm, "Joy" wrote:
"AlisonT" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 19th 09, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Best food for male kitty

On Mar 18, 3:39*pm, AlisonT wrote:
After Tigger's untimely death I have wondered if possibly the fact
that she ate Meow Mix all her life might have contributed. *It...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 13th 09, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 67
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Oh My, Office Gossip

On Jan 13, 6:21*am, "jmcquown" wrote: