Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bob syr
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 09, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By bob syr
want to relocate feral cats

Very interesting. *Since there were no testicles outside, were they
inside?

FirstHit

FirstHit - I never thought to ask. I honestly don't know. "He" now
is healthy as a horse but needs a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 8th 09, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By bob syr
mixed gender kitten and her two feral sibs desperate for homes

Always a good idea to mention where you are located.

I live in Syracuse, in New York State. It's a city of about a half
million with loads of woods and farm land all around -- some
developed, but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 7th 09, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By bob syr
mixed gender kitten and her two feral sibs desperate for homes

When I brought the first cat in for spaying,
we (the vet and I) presumed it was female. She had a smaller head
and
no sign of male genitalia. When they opened her for the spaying they
found the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 7th 09, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By bob syr
want to relocate feral cats

What is a mixed gender cat, by the way? *I've never heard of that.

Calvin - Neither did I. When I brought the first cat in for spaying,
we (the vet and I) presumed it was female. She had a smaller...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 6th 09, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By bob syr
want to relocate feral cats

I wonder why you had to trap them to have them spayed
and neutered. *

Calvin - I waited too long. They were in the garage for a few months
while I checked out the local shelters who weren't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 6th 09, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By bob syr
want to relocate feral cats

.. If I were in your place I think I
would contact my local rescue/shelter. Not animal control, of course.

I've contacted the ASPCA, Humane Society, and several cat coalition
groups. None of them...
Forum: Cat rescue August 4th 09, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 1
Posted By bob syr
want to relocate feral cats

About a year ago four kittens were born to a feral queen in my garage.
I've been feeding and watering them, but they do hunt. The mama is an
excellent hunter. I'd like to return these ferals to a new...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 09, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav