A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Final arrangements, guest books and such as kittahs arrive by cshenk
As evening arrives the night before the ceremony, All check about and look for finishing touches. Cash pulls out a nice basket and fills it with the glow-lites and sets it by the door. A small table is set by the entrance to the table with a guest book. The guest book can be signed at any time...
Today 12:41 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
2 3 Cat community
Names, preliminary by cshenk
Hi folks, Meowmie's lost computer means she lost her list fur me to read (unless another wants to read dis year). I know it seems silly, but in some cases wez not know official name fur the walk (or if we can reach the walk maker). Rebecca, house of Samwise, house of Olds Mamacita, house of...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 11:21 PM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
34 379 Cat community
Update on Mark Edwards by Mishi[_2_]
Hello all, Bridget Baker called Mark and talked to him a bit yesterday. Here is her post: Hey everyone, I had a very brief conversation with Mark Edwards last night. He is hanging in there. Right now he is isolated from the rest of the nursing home because there is evidently some kind of...
Yesterday 07:36 PM
by Tina[_2_] Go to last post
1 38 Cat anecdotes
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz by Sundance and/or Rebecca
Greetinz, kitteez an frenz. Welkum to da Booteek, RPCC's one-stop shop fur awl yurown fashin needz. If yoo needz furmal ware, we haz ball gownz an tuksedoz. If yoo needz sumfing less furmal, we haz daydressez fur da girlz and Hawaiian shirtz fur da boyz. Just need acsesseriez? We haz joolriez,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 04:15 PM
by cshenk Go to last post
27 144 Cat community