A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sundance and/or Rebecca
Forum: Cat community Today, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Final arrangements, guest books and such as kittahs arrive

Ize catfoozled. Da JB is spozed to be on October 24. Datz a fyoo dayz away. But yoo sez it iz now da day befur? Ize catfoozled.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community Yesterday, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Names, preliminary

I think we established that Dyna Mo/Mite should be removed.

Anti Sandy
Forum: Cat community Yesterday, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Names, preliminary

Another one: Marble, House of Rennie
Forum: Cat community October 19th 18, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Booteek fashin show: 2019 kolekshun

Toonya! Ize so happee yurown Meowmie kan type agin!

Yes, I fingk we will be furry bizzee at da booteek tomorro.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 19th 18, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

No, cuz da wunz we haz wuz only ment fur shoppin, but we kan order sum if needed. We shud be abul to gut dem in by tomorrow mornin.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 18th 18, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

[Sundance rushes up]

Ize so sorry I wuznt heer erlier! I see yoo haz fownd owr chiffon itemz. If yoo duznt find a culler yoo likez, let myownself know an I will see whut else we haz.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 18th 18, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Furry gud.

[Sundance puts Starr's purchases in the doggy backpack and helps Starr put the backpack on.]

Fangu, an kum agin.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 18th 18, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Lubly choices, Starr. Dat moomoo will soot yoo furryvwell. I'll juss ring yoo up... Heer uz yurown reseet. Wud yoo prefur a tradishinul shoppin bag, a doggy bakpak-style bag, or wud yoo like yurown...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 18, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Absopurrlootly. Yoo will luk bootiful at da Ball. Let me juss ring yoo up... Heer iz yurown reseet. Yoo kan return enneefing at ennee time if dere iz a purroblem. Fangu an kum agin.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 18th 18, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Datz a lubly choice, Lucy Lu. Kan I innerest yurownself in a matching nekless an korsaj?

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 18th 18, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Booteek fashin show: 2019 kolekshun

[Kitties and others have gathered to see the Boutique's first fashion show. They are seated on comfortable cushions or whatever kind of seat they prefer, all scattered around the hall. When everyone...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 18, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Names, preliminary

Oops, Meowmie furgotted one:

Peaches, House of Square
Forum: Cat community October 11th 18, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Names, preliminary

Sundance heer. Meowmie haz kollectid dese namez to add to da list. Mennee of dem iz frum hoominz dat kant access dis groop ennee mor, but who usez to be heer awl da time an wud like dere luvved wunz...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 18, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Ize glad to heer dat she'z heelin, an I hopez da feelin kumz bak.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community October 9th 18, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Yes da sarongz an moomooz arribed da uther day, and I put dem on display rite away -- dey iz bootiful!

Yoo know whut? I fingk I will organize a fashin show to display da fingz we haz avaylabul. We...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 18, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Names, preliminary, add to this thread

No, da house name wuz da same, too. Dere wuz only wun frum House Molesko. She wuz in myown wink Toonya's howse. She died befur Pitoonya kame. Maybe Toonya wuz meowin abowt her an yoo didnt reelize...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 18, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Meowmie will hab a fyoo more dat she wuz asked to add.

Did sumwun akchooly ask fur Dynamo/mite to be kalled? It lukz like she iz alreddy on da Walk, frum 2005, unner a slitely difurent name. I...
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 18, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Greetinz, kitteez an frenz. Welkum to da Booteek, RPCC's one-stop shop fur awl yurown fashin needz. If yoo needz furmal ware, we haz ball gownz an tuksedoz. If yoo needz sumfing less furmal, we haz...
Forum: Cat community September 22nd 18, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Visit to Koh Kood, preliminary layout

The booteek duz not need settin up. It iz avalabul any time kittiez wantz it. If enneekittee (or ennee utyer kind of kustomer) needz hewp, I will gladly assist dereownselfz. I will start a thred fur...
Forum: Cat community September 19th 18, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Master of Ceremonies?

Fangu, Sammy. I duznt feel able to do it myownself, at leest not dis yeer. I fingk I will be too emoshunal from rememfuring Rebecca.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community September 19th 18, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Master of Ceremonies?

Oh, Toonya, pleez tell yurown Meowmie I will be purrin fur herownself. If she kant do sekkatarial dootiez fur yoo at da JB, den yoo kan tell me whut yoo wantz to say an I will tell efurrykittee else....
Forum: Cat community September 15th 18, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Master of Ceremonies?

Gosh. I guess I'd catsider it if Ize reely reely reely reely needed, but I wuz hopin to juss be a attendee dis yeer. It wud be diffykukt to follow in Rebecca's pawstepz, an I wudnt do az gud az her...
Forum: Cat community September 15th 18, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Dyna Mo/Mite's house name wuz Molesko. She wuz myown MIL's purrevius owner.

Lilith wuz alwaze kalled Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, but I duzn't know if dat'z da howse name we shud uze. An of korse I fingk...
Forum: Cat community September 14th 18, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Names, preliminary

Of korse we kan, Unka Dan. All of ussez hoo heered da trajikal storee of yurown brofur wud be onnired to hab hizown name inkloodid.

Sundance
Forum: Cat community September 14th 18, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Names, preliminary

Oh, an Mamacita's howse name wuz Steele.

Sundance, figuring he needs to write two tribyoots
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump