Showing results 1 to 25 of 287
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adam
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 269
Posted By Adam
I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!

Will in New Haven wrote:
I will joyn Anais' guerrilla moovment!!
Lucy
Gud fur yoo!
U want violent revolution 2 overthrow peeceful 1???

Maggy May: Der iz no gneed four...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Adam
DA RULES so fur

Fred wrote:
I get in charge w/o NE violence. U think violent revolution BETTER?

"Lovable Louise"

Thing has been pretty gudgud fur us kitties here. You catn't hava
revolution...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 269
Posted By Adam
I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Ok, I'z 'sperimenting wif dis in Cleocatra's workshop. Dis is looking
purrty good. I'z nefur tried paintin a tabby pattern before, but dis is
working purrty good. I'z...
Forum: Cat community June 4th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Adam
RPCC Website - Info Needed!

- SNAK (btw - what is a SNAK?)

Sensitive New Age Kitties -- the winks of TuffGurlKitties

At some point, if there aren't homepages, I'd like to do up pages for
each of them (with pictures if...
Forum: Cat community May 21st 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Adam
Classic Tabby Club

Dat's usses! Me and Sammy is Classic Tabby kitties!

Harri Roadcat

U cn joyn, if ever NE meeting. Who in charge CTC???

Louise
Forum: Cat community May 18th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Adam
SOS! RPCC Website - Help Requested

wrote:
I've been noticing as I've been working on the site, that several of
the "oldtimers" have archived certain events, etc. on their computers.

If anyone has...
Forum: Cat community May 18th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Adam
Classic Tabby Club

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I gotz sum sowngz an a cheer arkift.
D'ya wannit?

Yes fangu!

Louise
Forum: Cat community May 18th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Adam
Classic Tabby Club

Paw sez iam a classic tabby tew. Dere is a Club?
Mosey

Harri Roadcat an me is ready! I don't know if we iz memfurs, but we is
Classic Tabbys an would like to be memfurs.

Sammy

Ima...
Forum: Cat community May 14th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Adam
Classic Tabby Club

Whut happen Classic Tabby Club? Want meeting!

Louise, classic tabby of few words
Forum: Cat community May 14th 08, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 67
Posted By Adam
Kan I aks fur sum purrs pleeze?

Mosey =^. .^= wrote:
Meown Paw iz sufferin frum depressun n he kant shake et n he feelz wurthluss
n iz sew sadd awl da tyme.

You might want to check with your local public (probably county)...
Forum: Cat community April 25th 08, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam
Purrs needed fur Clyde

Lucy wrote:
Could effurywon purr REELY REELY hard fur owr frend Clyde from da howse
of David?

Clyde, go home rite now or I beet u up!

"Lovable Louise"
Forum: Cat community March 28th 08, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Adam
Da talkie fing broked

Granby wrote:
Cell phone don't work half the time in this area.

I thought I lived in a cell phone dead zone, but it turned out that it
depends on your cell phone service provider. I switched to...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 08, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Adam
Annownsin a new HC!

Sundance wrote:
RPCC is purrowd to annowns dat we haz choozed a new HC. Unka Fred Williams,
servint to Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon, and beluvved Unka to da rest uv ussez,
haz bin deklared a...
Forum: Cat community March 28th 08, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Adam
TEC MEMFURZ lizt

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
TEC Lizt:

Alfybettykul Memfurrshyp Lizt:

Pitô.ônya
Neow da TEC Lizt iz:
Mme. Anaïs
Kitty Schottland
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Forum: Cat community March 13th 08, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By Adam
Ms. Martha-Mound

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
It is with sadness and joy that I must inform you that our
Momcat-in-Chief, Ms. Martha-Mound, VC, TGK, passed-over to the Rainbow
Bridge early today, 11th March...
Forum: Cat community March 13th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Adam
TEC MEMFURZ

http://mysite.verizon.net/adam707/Allegra.jpg

Dose ar ekstreemly nise eertufties.

Lucy

Fangu snif. I miss dem.

Louise
Forum: Cat community March 11th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Adam
TEC MEMFURZ

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
I finks dat sumkittiez iz getting konfuzed abowt just whut a
kitty-katz (not a big cat) eer-tuftz iz. Herez a link to sum piksures:
Forum: Cat community March 9th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Adam
TEC MEMFURZ

Hihi diz iz O T anna methinkz da gramby needs some educatink. We har
loooonnnggg hairs dat runz up da outside side of ourown earz. Dey goez all
da way kross to da ofther side. Iz dat what...
Forum: Cat community March 9th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Adam
TEC MEMFURZ

If yu kin go tu alt.binaries.clip-art
I powzted in "For Cats" uh lufferlee green owtfit, kud be yuzed furr
awll twee okayshunz, an uh pitchur of a lynx wiff lynx eer tuftz in da
Forum: Cat community March 9th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Adam
TEC MEMFURZ

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Braffo Louise!
Yu ar sooo eeefishint!
An yu hav yur sekkerterree so wewll traynt!
Meowmee wyll tayke summa deeze less herd frum, an check theer status.

Google...
Forum: Cat community March 9th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Adam
Miss Violette and Brownie

Stormmee wrote:
we iz gonna letta soft tellz diz stori bowt or catmom anna owr catdat, TV
anna OEJ

sniffle Dat iz furry touching.

Louise
Forum: Cat community March 9th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Adam
TEC MEMFURZ

Hihi diz iz O T and we all free, me, Pig and Willow all haz ear tuffz. We
wansta join too.

Tufts @ TIPS of eers?

Louise, TEC VP
Forum: Cat community March 9th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Adam
TEC MEMFURZ

Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
I haf ear tufts, but dey duzn't show very well since dey is black and I is
all black. I would like to join da TEC.

Tufts @ TIPS of eers?

Louise, VP TEC
Forum: Cat community March 9th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Adam
TEC MEMFURZ

I neffurr thot ov pawz, but mine have dem.
Pit2nya

soft sayz lotsa kittez haf bof anna itz weird dat none of uses haf efur,
Trudi

At the SPCA, I've seen several hundred cats, and I'd say...
Forum: Cat community March 9th 08, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 48
Posted By Adam
TEC MEMFURZ

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Louise, I tink yu kno ov summa dem, wud yu pozt doze, purrleeze?

In April '05, Fatcat posted:

Dyna (RB), Founder
Allegra, Purrresident
Pitoonya, VP