Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 25th 09, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
What's wrong with my cat?

On Apr 24, 5:17*pm, cindys wrote:
On Apr 23, 8:32*pm, wrote:

On Tuesday we had more regular bloodwork done. *K was slightly higher,
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 25th 09, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
What's wrong with my cat?

On Apr 24, 6:04*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message

Got the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 09, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
What's wrong with my cat?

Got the viral tests. He was positive for a "low level coronavirus" -
not sure I am quoting the vet correctly. It is one that seldom turns
into FIP, though that is a possiblity. However, since...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 09, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
What's wrong with my cat?

On Tuesday we had more regular bloodwork done. K was slightly higher,
at 3.6, HGB back in normal range at 14.1 Urea was low, at 5.5 (was
6.1 on the previous test). I also noticed that the MCHC was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 19th 09, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
What's wrong with my cat?

My husband took him back to see the vet again yesterday. Doc found a
swollen gland behind his left ear. Will be doing viral tests and
xrays this week.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 16th 09, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
What's wrong with my cat?

On Apr 15, 11:19*pm, "Phil P." wrote:
(intracellular fluid- [ICF]). *If the K+ level is low in the blood
(extracellular fluid [ECF]- its *definitely* low in the cells. Your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 16th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
What's wrong with my cat?

I am interested to hear your opinion on my cat, Phantom. He is a 6
year old DSH, neutred male. Indoors cat mostly (if he is outside I am
watching him), and has not been outside since September. ...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7