Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: _eek_
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 4th 06, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 44
Posted By _eek_
In or out?

hey cybercat,youre like so e-bad!
you and your e-friends e-hurt my e-feelings :'(
muahahaha
As for the muddy culture i have :
This will be your future culture when a *cough*"terrorist"*cough* bomb
or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 1st 06, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 44
Posted By _eek_
In or out?

OK guys as said i think that the idea of having a cat in our out is
based on the culture of each nation
Anyway like the total troll i am heres a question:If you keep a female
cat indoors and she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 29th 06, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 44
Posted By _eek_
In or out?

i love it when people spend 2/3 of their day on internet making
e-friends etc and advice others to get a life :D

On Nov 29, 7:26 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"_eek_"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 29th 06, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 44
Posted By _eek_
In or out?

lolz
OMG
i know,you cannot understand,thats why.Dont act like your cats are your
kids.I can see youre using them as a substitute
PS:Youre the irresponsible for having a cat caged in a room,IS THAT...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 29th 06, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 44
Posted By _eek_
In or out?

hey nasty(lolz) cybercat(cheasy) you think youre original when you cage
a a semiwild animal in your appartment just for your pleasure?I wish i
would have you locked in room with plenty of food,a tv...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 29th 06, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 44
Posted By _eek_
In or out?

In my hometown(countryside) all of my cats(young or old) are roaming
FREE(=YAY! they all can do whatever they like) in my garden
Winter is not so harsh here so we have a room just to store...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 28th 06, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 44
Posted By _eek_
In or out?

Jay Kaner wrote:
Hi group.

Just got a kitten (Our first cat) She's 7 weeks old.

I don't know what to do regarding whether to keep her indoors all the time
or let her out.

I think...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 15th 06, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By _eek_
Poll: Which direction do your cats like to face?

Susan M wrote:
wrote in message
That's a good question. I think they do all different things - whatever
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 06, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By _eek_
Humiliation

Hi(Ok my English are rusty),i adore cats, i have 20 cats and theyre all
free,prowling,hunting and fighting with each other in my garden.None of
them has colars cause if they go for a walk in my...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9