Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 24th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By Chris
Lion cut for long-haired cats

Lion cut for long-haired cats

How is it done?
Who does it? Vet? Groomer?
Does the cat have to be anaesthetised?
How often does it need to be done?
How much does it cost?
Does it prevent...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 31st 07, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Chris
How to care for a long-haired cat?

We have been adopted by a stray long-haired cat - and we don't know how
to care for him properly.

His hair is so long that he can't groom himself - and when we took him
over we had to get him...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 18th 06, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Chris
How to tell the correct weight for a cat?

In article , IBen
Getiner writes
Chris wrote:
Is there a way to determine the correct weight for a cat?

Go into...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 06, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By Chris
How to tell the correct weight for a cat?

Is there a way to determine the correct weight for a cat?

This is a large long-haired cat, taken over as a stray.
The hair is so long that you can't get near enough to its body to see if
you can...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 4th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Chris
Cat calming muzzle

What can you do about a long-haired cat who needs his bum shaving?
We took him to the vet, who said it would probably need shaving every
three months.

Could we do it?

I've heard of cat muzzles...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 22nd 06, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Chris
Automatic cat feeder for going on holiday

Can anyone suggest an automatic cat feeder that would be suitable for
when going on holiday for a week?

We tried a cattery - but the cat hated it - wouldn't eat - and cried
pitifully when...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6