A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Nipsy gets a very bad report by dgk
He's been scratching his right ear a lot. It's happened before and he's had some infection so I figured that this seemed to be a repeat performance. But the vet said that his heart murrmur has gotten worse, and there is a large growth in his ear that is causing the infection. He's 16, so maybe the...
Today 04:39 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
7 79 Cat anecdotes
A stuck kitty by Takayuki
When I was getting out of the shower yesterday, I heard a repeated, throaty "Owwwwwww". I wasn't concerned, as it sounded like what Buster occasionally does while patrolling the hallways. But then, I noticed that it was coming from where my desk was, which was odd, because that's one of Buster's...
Today 04:34 PM
by dgk Go to last post
5 22 Cat anecdotes
Duffy has gone to the Bridge (Oct. 16, 2017) by MaryL
I am heartbroken to report that my wonderful Duffy has gone to the Bridge. He had a wonderful report at his last check-up a month ago, and his health failure came on remarkably fast. My sister is visiting from Ohio, and he was happy and playful when we left for dinner yesterday. He had jumped...
Today 04:32 PM
by dgk Go to last post
8 27 Cat anecdotes
Time for munchies! by cshenk
Daisy, Iowna, Cash and Starr head back to the banquet after The Rainbow bridge closes. Sad but glad to have seen their friends. Daisy-Chan climbs up to the Sashimi tank and snags 2 right away with her paws. Others are using the provided nets or fishing poles. She remembers to get a fingerling...
Today 03:24 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
7 35 Cat community
Time for catacopter tours by Francesca the Fierce
Da surveilance satellites all da time ignore da catacopter, seeing as how it has da Roadcat logo on da side, so it'z gettin to be time to start wif some catacopter tours. We'z got accomodations for kitties, doggies, penguins, and lotz of other aminals. Wez will start by flying along da Larsen...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:58 AM
by Francesca the Fierce Go to last post
11 56 Cat community
Buffy with Strangers by jmcquown[_2_]
You just never know what Buffy might do. Today I was expecting a service person. I have a contract for the HVAC unit, they clean it out and change the filters. When the guy arrived, Buffy ran to the front door, sat down and meowed at him. Hello! Then she flopped over, rolled on her back,...
Today 12:44 AM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
0 14 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6