Showing results 1 to 25 of 103
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
Forum: Cat community December 13th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 54
Cleo could use some more purrs

In article ,
"Stacey Weinberger" wrote:

How iz Miz Cleo duin? We wanta no. We iz catserned.

Sebastian anna...
Forum: Cat community November 22nd 08, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Purrs requested for Cleopatra again

Weez wur purrin effen if weez dint git a chans tu say so, but weez
glad it waz nuffing seerius.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez

Me tuu...I red it an shtarted purrink, buttid dummeowmee...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Tribute to Fuzzmom, House of DCSPCA

In article ,
Adam wrote:

Fuzzmom was mostly white, with patches of dark grey, and was probably
five to ten years old. Fuzzmom...
Forum: Cat community October 19th 08, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

[As the last echoes of the Final Calling of Names fade away, all of
the gathered kitties and guests are silent and meditative. There are
many teary eyes.

The first rays of the approaching sunrise...
Forum: Cat community October 18th 08, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Let's dance

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T gives Harri a big hug back and says

Fangu, u made me happi now letz go fine Piglet and tell herselfz.
Forum: Cat community October 17th 08, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Another name for the Walk

We have several times asked kitties here to purr for our cousin, Maggie
the dog. Maggie owns our Uncle Pat back in Catifurnia.

Shortly after midnight Maggie went to the Rainbow Bridge. She had a...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 08, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Mrrp!

Suki, Pickle and/or Shadow

Welcome, Suki, Pickle, and Shadow, and welcome to your hoomin too. New
kitties are always welcome here, and this is the busiest time of the
year here.

Cleo
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Two Weeks til thuh Jellicle Ball

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

I knowz u don amke da desizionz by yourownselfz butted, u beink da Senior
cat and of royalty, I figgered u wud...
Forum: Cat community October 12th 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Two Weeks til thuh Jellicle Ball

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Piglet hears this conversation and goes to find HRH Cleo. Hello Cleo, I
haff an idearment Kud Becca take...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 08, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
2008 Jellicle Ball Gestbuk Table

MEOW Ms. Cleo, I'm sending this peemail to you. Phantom and I will be
at the Jellicle Ball, but how will we find you (or Ms. Fluffytail or
Mr. Mercurio) I still have not mastered the location...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Boycott Iceland who has stolen ?11.2 from the Cats Protection League

OK. I'm old and I don't understand how I C E L A N D has this clout in
the world! This isn't the year 995 AD !!

They don't especially. The Cat Protection League invested millions of
pounds with...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 08, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Two Weeks til thuh Jellicle Ball

Fangu Cleo. I just gits in a panick and wantz thuh Ball to be speshul
like alwayz. Thatz why I started yowping and getting dekorayshunz and
stuff going. Iz there still an orkestra and...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 08, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Two Weeks til thuh Jellicle Ball

I juzt feownd owt dat HRH Cleo awlewdy kayme up wiff

A Noo Day iz Dawning (like in thuh Memreez song) or Ocean Sunrise.
Nottid beink un owtzide kittee, iz da color ov sunrize da sauyme az da...
Forum: Cat community October 9th 08, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
2008 Jellicle Ball Gestbuk Table

In article ,
"Rebecca" wrote:

Dat wud be furry nice. Itz nice to hab tradishunz like dis at da ball.

Rebecca

Yes...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 44
Two Weeks til thuh Jellicle Ball

I saw it all. See thuh noo post CALLING ALL KITTIES fur a diskripshu
of thuh rooms and thuh park. It will be beeootiful. Ize afrayd not
many kitties will be there. Iz there a boykot or...
Forum: Cat community October 7th 08, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Wedwinkink Planz: ping Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Fangu furr uhgreeink!
Weez juzt startid planink.

Once you have decided on such issues as location, theme, etc we can make
some detailed plans.

Cleo
Forum: Cat community October 7th 08, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Wedwinkink Planz: ping Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Wyll yu be b-z on Valentinms day, HRH Cleo?
Da reezun I yam azkink, iz yu hav uhfishiated at...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 08, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Fear of the OUT

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Someone asked and, I don't remember who, about the cats that were afraid of
the Out and where they would be at...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 08, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 51
Cleo is home

In article Ia5Gk.318091$TT4.254934@attbi_s22,
"Ray or Fran" wrote:

This is gud gud news to read Cleo. Ize glad youze doing fine from your
tooth cleaning.

Puddi...
Forum: Cat community September 21st 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 82
Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink

[ The gathered guests become quiet as the quartet begins playing "Here
comes The Bride". A red limo pulls up and Rebecca gets out. Amelia and
Tabitha follow. Rebecca walks at a stately pace down...
Forum: Cat community September 21st 08, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 82
Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink

[ When the guests start arriving, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss Tina
Marie of the Maine Coon Patrol (the security detail) tell the guests
where to park.

Mme Anaïs then greets each one guest,...
Forum: Cat community August 24th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Chester is at the bridge

In article ,
ClowderCat wrote:

TED said that he had an intestinal mass that was too big to remove.

Jan

We are all so...
Forum: Cat community August 22nd 08, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 61
Bak tew our adventure

Samwise here. A cat trapped in the flooding at the grand canyon is trying to
get in touch with all the kitties there. Some how the message skipped and I
got it here.

Her humans are safe...
Forum: Cat community August 19th 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
FLUD+ACE- FLUD+ACE- was Are wee still in da Canyon?

In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Flud! Flud! Run! Run!
Da DAM Broke an da ribbir iz comink---tu flud da Gran...
Forum: Cat community August 17th 08, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
ping Mme. Anaïs

In article ,
"Mosey =^..^=`" wrote:

Cud yew pweeze put up yer website wif yer pixture onnit wif da other kitties
Showing results 1 to 25 of 103