Showing results 1 to 25 of 182
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cory
Forum: Cat community January 14th 08, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 46
Posted By Cory
can somecat hep!!!

On Jan 9, 8:51*am, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
gently shreddificated... fangu agen fur dat wunnerful wurd, GT!
An Paw keeps talkin bout mofin to Catnada one of deez days if da...
Forum: Cat community September 7th 07, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Cory
I iz da vizitor

On Sep 6, 11:12 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Cory, I am keeping track of who is on the venture and I haven't seen your
Onyx there yet.

Dat'z beclawz Onyx iz gettin' reddy tu goze onna...
Forum: Cat community September 7th 07, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Cory
I iz da vizitor

On Sep 6, 2:11 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
i iz aniuz ta get der butted der iz bigbig stormz arownd uses rite now...
der wuz toranto warninz earlier so soft duzint wanna...
Forum: Cat community September 5th 07, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Cory
we liberated dat kitten fudz

On Sep 4, 6:37 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:52:51 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

thank yourownsef, ifin i aktuli takez kredit some hooman...
Forum: Cat community September 4th 07, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Cory
I iz da vizitor

On Sep 4, 12:50 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I likez da fudz here anna i likez dem fleaz leafin, TVK

I unfurstandz yu wike da fak dat da fleez leftid yurownself. Dis,
azza...
Forum: Cat community September 4th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Cory
we liberated dat kitten fudz

On Sep 3, 9:18 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
so er we wuz lifin owr lifez sekure inna knowlege dat lewi hadda gud home
anna we wuz bak to normal, den it happined agin, anofur...
Forum: Cat community September 4th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By Cory
I iz da vizitor

On Sep 4, 8:46 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
I iz still keepin it to mineself, but i duz purr alot, i aktualli efin
purred while the furry one washed mineself,

Hokay, now dat'z...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 07, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Cory
Dont forget all da faxz

On Sep 2, 12:58 pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
"Cory" wrote in message

It'z...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 07, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Cory
Talisker Pippin, RB 8/24/2007

On Sep 1, 8:41 pm, (BallardBunch) wrote:
It is with sadness that I come to announce that Ms. Taisker Pippin, SOC,
VC, 1999 Beaverwate Soomo Champeen, purrcussionist...
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 07, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Cory
Dont forget all da faxz

On Sep 1, 7:38 pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
Yur mom Daisy is a small cat, tuu. Weer so glad yu gained wate!

Lucy

Hur shuld reelyreelyreely looze dat wate whut hurz...
Forum: Cat community August 31st 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Cory
OT ~ Interesting health news about cats, d*gs and humans...

Secondhand Smoke Causes Cancer in Pets

http://www.livescience.com/animals/070831_pets_smoking.html (I
originally found this on Yahoo.com, but the URL was too long, so I
went back to the original...
Forum: Cat community August 31st 07, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Cory
Question for all

On Aug 29, 7:05 pm, "Granby" wrote:
There seems to be quite a lot of talent in this community. Have any of you
ever been published? Book, poem, short story etc?

Wayl, it'z...
Forum: Cat community August 27th 07, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Cory
Dont forget all da faxz

On Aug 26, 7:55 pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
respectfully shredded...

Glad you ast. I wuz peesfully eetin myown dinner onda porch. De udder
kitties was aroun...
Forum: Cat community August 26th 07, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Cory
I fingk Ize ben insultid

On Aug 25, 2:28 pm, mlbriggs wrote:
On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:36:18 -0500, Harri Roadcat wrote:
In article ,
"Sundance"...
Forum: Cat community August 26th 07, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Cory
I don getz its

On Aug 25, 2:45 pm, "Granby" wrote:
A koupple weekz agoz whez wez dekorated da liffingroom in da nite, da gramby
gotz allz hissed off about itz. We really didz a goodz job. We...
Forum: Cat community August 20th 07, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Cory
Noo Hampshyur kitty killt by gun

On Aug 19, 12:26 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
whut iz wrung wif your hoomanz up der, Tiger

Hey now, don't lump ALL of the humans in Wiscatsin together, Tiger.
99.999% of us...
Forum: Cat community August 20th 07, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 43
Posted By Cory
Good news from TED

On Aug 19, 4:18 pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
***SMOOCH!!***

Lucy

Um, Pawpa awlmost jist falled owtta hizown wheelymonstur frum laffin
sew furry hard.

I duzzint...
Forum: Cat community August 19th 07, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 60
Posted By Cory
O.T. Mahoney and Willow

On Aug 19, 11:08 am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
snipola...

UB ~ Parrots and cats in the same house?! Wow... are the parrots in
birdcages??

Buddy, a...
Forum: Cat community August 19th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 60
Posted By Cory
O.T. Mahoney and Willow

On Aug 19, 10:04 am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Aug 19, 11:23 am, "Granby" wrote:

Wellz den, i wil go homez by myownself and get all da...
Forum: Cat community August 19th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 60
Posted By Cory
O.T. Mahoney and Willow

On Aug 19, 8:44 am, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet puffing up and down the steps looking for the kittens. Haz anyoff
youz seem doz two kittenz? Da Gramby izent takin her tripz affter...
Forum: Cat community August 17th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Cory
Iffin d*gz kin wurk in Iraq, wy kan't ussez kitteez???

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/08/13/war.dogs.ap/index.html

Ussez kitteez kin smell stuffz jist az gudgudgud az enny ol' d*g!!!

--- Onyx, maztur sniffur...

UB ~ I think that this is a REALLY cool...
Forum: Cat community August 17th 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 43
Posted By Cory
Good news from TED

On Aug 16, 1:40 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:29:14 -0000, The Porter Cats

wrote:
Cinder, we haf been finking...
Forum: Cat community August 16th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Cory
Noo Hampshyur kitty killt by gun

On Aug 12, 4:43 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
anna sooner he stopz uzinin ani air iz fine with owr entire hozwe, Tiger

Tiger, my furry friend, you'll *LOVE* this... (sarcasm...
Forum: Cat community August 15th 07, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Cory
Louise Pome

On Aug 10, 6:17 pm, Adam wrote:
From Your Weenie Meanie,
Louise

Fangu all 4 luvly complementz....
Forum: Cat community August 12th 07, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Cory
Noo Hampshyur kitty killt by gun

Man Blames Cat After Gun Fires

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/13872010/detail.html

The short story is that this idiot pulled back the hammer on a
shotgun, and while trying to release the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 182