Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: starcat
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 23rd 10, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By starcat
Poor Meep...

"jmc" wrote in message ...
Well, we returned from vacation, and I feel horrible. Remember when I
asked about whether to bring her with us or leave her at at the boarding
facility, and I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 11th 10, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By starcat
Cat in Danger on Balcony Ledge?

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Rockinghorse Winner" wrote

Martha, my 5 year old domestic long hair mix likes to hang out on the
balcony,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 22nd 10, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By starcat
Cat scratcher emery board no more clipping?

"Barb" wrote in message
Has anyone tried the new curved cat scratcher on a wooden base?
Supposedly it files their nails down so...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 15th 10, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By starcat
Mirco Chiping a cat

"Kterl email" wrote in message
Nooooooooooo
Please don't chip a pet.

Too late. Mine are all chipped.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 10, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By starcat
Mirco Chiping a cat

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message

"Rebel Rouser" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 10, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By starcat
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

" "CatMan963" wrote

I honestly do believe this vet took advantage of me. He should have
suggested x-rays to see
if it was something that spread....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 10, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By starcat
Ebenezer Neutering Question

"Peg Caldwell-Ott" wrote in message

We lost our beloved kitty, Alino, to pneumonia on December 17, 2009.
He was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 10, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By starcat
how to give a pill

"YvonneD" wrote in message
I need to give my cat Pepcid twice a day. I've been fairly...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 10, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
HI
Posted By starcat
HI

"Its me Patti" wrote in message
I find your questions and answers quite interesting ,,

I, just as of today,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 27th 10, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By starcat
Should I spank my cat?

"Brian" wrote in message
Should I spank my cat if he urinates inside, or is there a better
method to make him urinate...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 23rd 10, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By starcat
I never stop being amazed

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:54:06 -0500 from dgk :

at how cruel...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 10, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By starcat
Post Operative Questions

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

Get a dynasty of gerbils or hamsters.
It's hard to outlive those.

You're...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 29th 09, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 38
Posted By starcat
Post Operative Questions

I think Tania is going to be my last animal companion. I am 62, and I
don't believe it's fair for a pet to outlive it's person. Despite what has
happened here, my animals are well loved and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 09, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By starcat
Acclimate New Cat to Old Cat??

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Guitarmakermark" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 4th 09, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 27
Posted By starcat
Number and Usage of Litterboxes

"dgk" wrote in message
How Many Cats?
How Many Litterboxes?

Discussion Area:

How does it work out? Does one cat use...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 30th 09, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By starcat
runny eye

"YvonneD" wrote in message
I have two cats. A 9 year old male that I've had for 6 years and a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 29th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By starcat
Canned food

"KenK" wrote in message

I decided I have been mis-describing her BMs. Except for one, to totally
ruin any appetite you may...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 27th 09, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By starcat
Canned food

"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, KenK exclaimed (11/26/2009 1:16 PM):
"Buddy's Mom"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 27th 09, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By starcat
Canned food

"KenK" wrote in message
"starcat" wrote in
:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 26th 09, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 52
Posted By starcat
Canned food

"dgk" wrote in message
On 25 Nov 2009 13:36:57 GMT, KenK wrote:

Any recommendations for canned cat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 7th 09, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By starcat
that recliner ... and cain and abel

"MLB" wrote in message
Tom+Gracie+Max wrote:
Gracie and Jenny were indoor only sisters from the same litter, but
Jenny died...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 18th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By starcat
Pooping on the floor

"Deuteros" wrote in message
I posted about this here several months ago:

I have a 7 year old male...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22