Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Granby
Forum: Cat community January 12th 11, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Purrposal fur noo HC

I remember his being said once and was hoping Nancy would post! I know, my
bad. Harri, da gramby sorda whistlez more dan snorez. Dat is irritatink.
Piglett who goes to the couch for the rest of...
Forum: Cat community January 12th 11, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Granby
A Candle for Gizmo

Now, you shud tell uz da day frum Lorelei's point of view. Dat wud be so
kewl. Piglett thinking this is so.
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 12th 11, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Granby
?TEZTING?

now dat wun isz too.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Yepper, dat wurkz
? ? ? ?
See willow likex ta make da hartz too. O T...
Forum: Cat community January 12th 11, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Granby
?TEZTING?

Oh no dem komed our az????
"Granby" wrote in message
Yepper, dat wurkz
? ? ? ?
See willow likex ta make da hartz too. O T only making...
Forum: Cat community January 12th 11, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Granby
?TEZTING?

Yepper, dat wurkz
? ? ? ?
See willow likex ta make da hartz too. O T only making ? ? ? ? for Harri.

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Oh...
Forum: Cat community January 12th 11, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Trudi's dream

Gofurit Trudi u kan do itself. Piglett knowing this is so
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011...
Forum: Cat community January 12th 11, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Purrposal fur noo HC

Oh there just has to be an answer for this post but I won't be the one to
make it.
"MLB" wrote in message
Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Forum: Cat community January 11th 11, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Granby
i hadda gudgud day.

Gandiff you are on the right track and, I would not try and look at my cats
teeth, love them to death but they let me know there places I best not try
to go.

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 11, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Purrposal fur noo HC

See, we all knowed Lorelei waza smart kitty.

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:01:02 -0800, "Rebecca"...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 11, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Purrposal fur noo HC

Wellz, 3 cats here and 2 dogs anna 2 cats at da sonz houze, if dem iz lowed
and da gramby botez yez furr Unkle Dan.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 11, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Trudi's dream

Dont be in tu big a hurrie, Toonya haz ta open da botikue so we kan du some
shoppink. Willow counting her toonas and trying to keep gramby awake.
"Storrmmee" wrote in...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 11, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Purrposal fur noo HC

Diz iz Piglett and I finked him alreadi iz a ornery cat, I meanz an
onorary, He haz alwayz ben dat in ourown book.
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Forum: Cat community January 11th 11, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Trudi's dream

Piglet wakes Willow, get your sunskreen readi, we iz going to Jamaka on a
kruze.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi having had a...
Forum: Cat community January 11th 11, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Granby
Da ventuLong, very long--re in people speak

I always do these things for the grand kids but I often find that other
people, not necessarily cat people like to read them. I just wish I was an
artist so could do drawings so with them. Have...
Forum: Cat community January 10th 11, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Mees gotted a new wease of wife!

Unkle Bill hazza girlfren. Trudi git out ur Skort Book!!!!
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 10th 11, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Mees gotted a new wease of wife!

how kum he didnt listzen bout da hair cutz? Piglett just wondering

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 9th 11, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Mees gotted a new wease of wife!

Diz iz miz Piglett anna I likez grass. What brand iz diz and where did
herself tigged itself. Anna for awl u long haired cats, I mean grass like
in da yardz in da out.
"rafflescat"...
Forum: Cat community January 9th 11, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Granby
Mees gotted a new wease of wife!

As a plant person I don't believe there is any hard and fast rule about
plants. Like some foods make some people sick and don't bother others, I
think it is the same way with plants.

Tell your...
Forum: Cat community January 9th 11, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By Granby
Duz uss need a gnapping comitty?

Whooo iz gonna stayh wake long enuf to haff a meetink. Willow just
wondering.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Forum: Cat community January 9th 11, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Granby
I Foolded Uncl Bill

The times I have looked the house over and turned and the cat I am looking
for is right behind me GGGGGGRRRRRRR

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community January 9th 11, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Granby
vet visit

Stress, doesn't even begin to cover what you went through over this.
Knowing the cats have to be gone from you for anytime is hard. Knowing they
may be comming to my house may help a bit. Purrs...
Forum: Cat community January 9th 11, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Granby
vet visit

Don't fret sometimes it is hard for us too, especially if you are trying to
translate. You have to add some words an change a few to make it flow.
Will email it to...
Forum: Cat community January 9th 11, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Granby
I'ze here, (fur a liddle wile, ennyway).

Hello Fred

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 20:52:19 +0000 (UTC), Unclefred
Forum: Cat community January 8th 11, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Granby
vet visit

Good for you Gandiff, reading in meowchat I mean. I have changed the
adventure we just went on from meowchat to peoplespeak, would you like to
read it? Will be glad to email to...
Forum: Cat community January 8th 11, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Granby
vet visit

Am so relieved all is well.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
as you know we are having difficulty with the hotel and the number of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500