Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CatNipped[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 11, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
OT - On a Happier Note

Here's some photos of Brooke - gorgeous and fully cured of non-Hodgkin's
Lymphoma - at the Children's Hospital Former Patients' Dance on April 25,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 11, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
OT - Latest Dr. Report

My intestines are definitely dying - there's only the question of whether
they can dissolve the blood clots before they become necrotic and
disintegrate into my abdomen, while not killing me with a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 11, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Catnipped back in hospital - iT'S mE

Thank you Carol, that means more than you'll ever know!

Hugs,

CatNipped

P.S. Yes it's great to put a voice to a name - maybe next time we can put a
face to it too, if you're ever my way (*DON'T*...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 11, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
[OT] Dammit!

That's ridiculous!!! I *KNOW* how fast you learn! Phooey and bad on them -
they don't know what a gem they lost with their short-sightedness!

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Mark Edwards"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 11, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Catnipped back in hospital - iT'S mE

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , CatNipped
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 11, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Persia's Going to the Vet

"jmcquown" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 11, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Catnipped back in hospital - iT'S mE

Thank you so much, Winnie. That kitten was sooooo cute - it needed a KFW on
it! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Winnie" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 11, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
boyfriend is a kind boy

Boyfie always was and still is our perfect little English gentleman! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped
"Christina Websell" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 11, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Persia's Going to the Vet

Purrs that it's nothing or at the very least something easy to fix.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She's been...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 28th 11, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Catnipped back in hospital - iT'S mE

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Lori went back in the hospital Sunday night with bleeding in her ostomy
bag.
Tests today showed more...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 9th 10, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Purrs Please...

Oh Joani, that's so sad. Purrs on the way for your friend and you (it
doesn't sound like her family deserve them).

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 6th 10, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Schwartzie the Love-Bug and a Request for Suggestions

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I go next door two to three times a day to take care of my neighbors cats
when she's out of town. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 10, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Purrs for my brother, please?

Mega healing purrs on the way.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 4th 10, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
OT $5.37

"cshenk" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote
Matthew wrote:

$5.37!
Seriously! I was wondering *how* he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 10, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
OT $5.37

wrote in message
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Matthew wrote:

$5.37!

That's what the kid...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 10, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Purrs needed for sweet kitty

You probably won't see this since you have me kill-filed, but we're sending
purrs and prayers that it's not a serious illness and that she has a quick
recovery.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 10, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Has anyone ever seen a black cat with blue eyes?

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message

The picture is a bit worn, but I could scan it. I just don't have
anyplace to host the image,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 3rd 10, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Roasting a chicken

"Cheryl" wrote in message
LOL! Wrong group.

No it's not OT - we decided a long time ago that food was on-topic. ;

--...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 10, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Would you eat it?

"Yowie" wrote in message

The problem is, I can *eat* anything I want, but I can't *drink*
anything with sugar in it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 10, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Would you eat it?

"Happy" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:09:12 -0500, "CatNipped"
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 2nd 10, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Would you eat it?

"Yowie" wrote in message
In ,
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Would you eat it?

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:00:49 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

This...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Would you eat it?

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , CatNipped
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Would you eat it?

"moonglow minnow" wrote in message
In article ,
"CatNipped"...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 1st 10, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 50
Posted By CatNipped[_2_]
Would you eat it?

This morning DH was late waking up to feed the cats their breakfast. I
didn't want to wake him by yelling for him, so I managed to climb up the
stairs and fixed myself a chicken sandwich...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500