Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey and Tabitha =^ . ^= =`~^.* .^=~`
Forum: Cat community October 13th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
While we're preparing for the Jellicle Ball...

Mosey and Tabitha join the circle and purr for doze envolved wif dat fire.
Piglet looks around as she watches all the cats gathered for the Ball as
they form a purr circle for all the...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 08, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
2008 Jellicle Ball Gestbuk Table

Dat wud be furry nice. Itz nice to hab tradishunz like dis at da ball.

Rebecca

Yes it is. And if I remember correctly didn't you two do that last year?
You did an excellent job. Could...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 08, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
JELLICLE BALL: Phantom Gets Ready

"Little Kitty" ...
On Oct 11, 2:26?am, :
"Misty do you REALLY think I look good?? I've groomed myself from nose
to tail, and whatever I missed you took care of for me. Yeah I was a
bit sick two...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 08, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Jellica Ball

"Little Kitty"
On Oct 12, 2:49?pm, "Mosey =^. .^="
wrote:

Ize understands youze being nervous Mosey, but effuryfing will go
beautifully, you'll see. ? Even though youze never spoken...
Forum: Cat community October 13th 08, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

"Will in New Haven" ...
On Oct 12, 5:25 pm, Alric Knebel's Rack
wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:55:50 -0700 (PDT),:
Let's see: I've practiced my vanishing spells, I've practiced my
Forum: Cat community October 13th 08, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Fangu Mietze

Tabitha n I wud wike tew fangu furry mutch fur doingh such bootiful wurk
onna bricks on the RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz, anna I fink I kan speek fur
awl uf usses heer. Yew did et wif such wuv in...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6