Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aunti Kyla =^..^=
Forum: Cat community August 16th 12, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Aunti Kyla =^..^=
On Life

That is a beautiful poem.
I love T.S. Eliot.

Aunti Kyla
On Life
by Mr. T.S.Eliot,...
Forum: Cat community August 16th 12, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Aunti Kyla =^..^=
MEOW THE FUR CONSPIRACY

I tried to send you an e mail just now and it bounced.
I want to send you the candle messages for comfort.
Please send me an e mail to

I would love to do thus...
Forum: Cat community August 14th 12, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Aunti Kyla =^..^=
This Horrid Heat 8-12-12

On Aug 12, 8:46 pm, " Aunti Kyla =^..^
I know most of you in the USA are suffering from high temps, most in the
triple digits.
And the USA is suffering the worst drought in over 100 years,
Forum: Cat community August 14th 12, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Aunti Kyla =^..^=
Weather????

We had a cool (almost felt cold) last night, but it was hot again today.
That is why I always say that we have two kinds of weather: too hot and
too cold. I can't believe it is already near the...
Forum: Cat community August 14th 12, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Aunti Kyla =^..^=
A sad anniversary

Yesterday marked the first full year of living in a home without kitties.
The once happy "House of Poutre" lost it's last kitty one year ago.
Some of you may remember Gonzalez, Tigger, Sweetpea,...
Forum: Cat community August 13th 12, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Aunti Kyla =^..^=
This Horrid Heat 8-12-12

"John Ross Mc Master"

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:46:40 -0700, " Aunti Kyla =^..^="
wrote:

I know most of you in the USA are suffering from high temps, most in the
triple digits.
And the USA is...
Forum: Cat community August 13th 12, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Aunti Kyla =^..^=
Hey Pi2nya

Yu hab uh impourtint job der, storrmmee, n da rezt uf yer housmatez.
Our Meomie is saying lotza purayers fur yer fambli tu, n ulso fur everyune
hoo needz prrayerz.
Weh wyl ulso keap purring yu n...
Forum: Cat community August 13th 12, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Aunti Kyla =^..^=
This Horrid Heat 8-12-12

I know most of you in the USA are suffering from high temps, most in the
triple digits.
And the USA is suffering the worst drought in over 100 years,
The Yahoo pictures of it are just so sad.
I...
Forum: Cat community July 13th 12, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Aunti Kyla =^..^=
Yahoo Password Leak?

Yahoo users: You may check your account by going
to:http://labs.sucuri.net/?yahooleak

This has hit more than yahoo. gmail, hotmail, etc... have had leaks.

Check here to see if your...
Forum: Cat community July 13th 12, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Aunti Kyla =^..^=
POSITIVE ATTITUDE

1. When Snake is alive, Snake eats Ants.
When Snake is dead, Ants eat Snake.
Time can turn at any time.
Don't neglect anyone in your life.

2. Never make the same mistake twice,
There are so many new...
Forum: Cat community July 13th 12, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Aunti Kyla =^..^=
Yahoo Password Leak?

Yahoo users: You may check your account by going
to:http://labs.sucuri.net/?yahooleak

This has hit more than yahoo. gmail, hotmail, etc... have had leaks.

Check here to see if your password was...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11