Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kermit Tisdale
Forum: Cats - misc August 22nd 08, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Kermit Tisdale
Communication

This is my 2nd cat sequentially....see in the building I live, we can
only have one cat or dog at a time and the dog can't be over a certain
size You can have more birds and fish though.
Forum: Cats - misc August 22nd 08, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Kermit Tisdale
Communication

Thanks to ALL that replied to my original question . Your answers have
been very insightful. This is only my 2nd cat, but I've already learned
much about her (from this Discussion group).

Again;...
Forum: Cats - misc August 19th 08, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By Kermit Tisdale
Communication

Hi I have a question that I would appreciate it if someone can help me
with.

Where my cats eats....every now and then, she scatches the floor (4 or 5
times repeatedly) in front of her bowls. I have...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3