A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
OT Stupid Tech Guy or Strangers in your Home when you have Cats by Kitten
Every year, some things in the house get inspected, it's regulation. First thing that bugged me, the guy decided on our appointment all by himself, I had no notice, he just banged on the wooden shutters, rang the bell as if to wake the dead and demanded to be let in. Secondly, he looked at me as...
Yesterday 10:48 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
7 14 Cat anecdotes
OT: John is Home by jmcquown[_2_]
Thanks for all the purrs! They discharged him from the hospital. :) Jill
Yesterday 02:12 PM
by Cheryl[_5_] Go to last post
3 12 Cat anecdotes
JB2018: The rainbow bridge starts to dim by cshenk
Cash makes some final waves to the memory of Unka Sammy (who went over the bridge with his first owner but may be looking in). Daisy-chan signs to Vamp 'yes, let them pet you. It feels good and we will be with you in time along with Meowmie'. Iowna points her nose to the scent of Aunti Mabel who...
Yesterday 05:32 AM
by Sundance and/or Rebecca Go to last post
1 11 Cat community
Skwirrel by Bill Stock[_2_]
I was looking out the back door yesterday and there was a black squirrel splayed out on the deck sunning itself. I was surprised by how relaxed it looked. We don't have red squirrels here, just the larger black and grey squirrels. But this year we actually have a red squirrel and it's a real runt....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 04:20 AM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
20 438 Cat anecdotes