Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 24th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
declawing petition?

Please excuse my language, ******! Politics has nothing to do with it,
you don't have to be left wing (not that you probably even know what
that means) to object to animal cruelty, grrr.

On 22 Jan,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
When cats attack (BW)

I just played this with the sound on, I tell no lie Otis is behing the
monitor looking for where the kitty sound's coming from, bless!

On 24 Jan, 05:35, Karen wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 24th 07, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
upsetting 2 year old

My cat doesn't like kids, he's just not used to them I suppose. When
my ex's son used to come over and chase the cat, I told him he needs to
be careful because the cat will get you one day, and he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 07, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
I don't wanna . . .

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
wrote:

I read that you can put it in the compost bin (minus the poo which you
are supposed to bury, this is in my Green...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 07, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
I don't wanna . . .

I read that you can put it in the compost bin (minus the poo which you
are supposed to bury, this is in my Green handbook!) - I just can't
face doing it though and the bin men have the delight...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 07, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
Not Memphis' Proudest Moment

Sorry to be anal, but they're not British, they're Irish. U2 have
always been into politics, right from the early days when I used to go
see them play in tiny London pubs, and they used to sleep on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 15th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Booping Persia

Well I would if I knew what a boop or a Hube is!

Marcia & Otis

jmcquown wrote:
Well, everyone used to boop the Hube... Persia has a boop spot, too! Just
behind her left front leg, makes her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 12th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
Fat Cat gets busted

Goodness me, I hope she puts him on a diet now though, can't believe
he's sick and been scrounging and stealing food and is so big! What a
porker, cute though.

Marcia & Otis

Dewi wrote:
Oh he is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Spock's drug of choice

Otis freaks out if I've been swimming and don't wash my hair
afterwards, it must be the smell of chlorine. He once sat behind me on
the sofa sniffed my head then dug his claws in my scalp and bit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 06, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Christmas Presents

I only got 1 present as I don't celebrate it, but Otis got 2!! One was
a chicken fillet which he woofed down so fast he threw it straight back
up again, little piggy. Doesn't usually get meat apart...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 18th 06, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
How can I get a cat to be a lap cat?

My cat used to sit on my lap, then I took him to have the snip and he's
never sat on my lap again (and that's 13 years ago!) - he sits next to
me with his head on my lap, but if I pick him up and put...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 06, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Crafty beggar

Thanks, I haven't been around because I've not really felt like it -
have had a bit of a bad year but starting to feel a bit better, still
lurk about once a week though! Just waiting for Otis's...
Forum: Cats - misc November 10th 06, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Help

Bob wrote:
Can anyone help me about a serious clawing problem. We have 2 cats one is
very young about 1yr the other is about 10yrs. The older one has destroyed 2
couches and 1 chair. The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 10th 06, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Crafty beggar

I bought a new throw for my bed to keep "me" warm this winter, and I'd
put it in the spare room while I changed the bed, Otis (naturally)
discovered it, and has added it to his portfolio of sleeping...
Forum: Cat rescue August 24th 06, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Kittens Thrown in Frying Pan in New York

Shame they couldn't have saved the pig too though.

The Polish-Kraut wrote:
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Five kittens thrown into a frying pan with pork chops
and hot oil were recovering at an animal...
Forum: Cat community August 24th 06, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.rescue

The Polish-Kraut wrote:
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Five kittens thrown into a frying pan with pork chops
and hot oil were recovering at an animal...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 24th 06, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.rescue

The Polish-Kraut wrote:
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- Five kittens thrown into a frying pan with pork chops
and hot oil were recovering at an animal...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 06, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
UPDATE: KFC

Christina Websell wrote:
Kitty is home, I just fetched her.

The diagnosis is CRF :-( with a touch of senility thrown in.
Her thyroid and liver are fine and she doesn't have a UTI. Her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 06, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Seriously overweight German cat

I'm not even going to look at the photo of the poor thing, some people
aren't fit to live with animals, why can't they just see, they're
killing with "kindness", grrr - makes me so...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 9th 06, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Kitty dandruff?

On 2006-08-08 10:09:55 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit said:

On 8 Aug 2006 07:29:50 -0700, wrote:

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 06, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
UK catslaves-IAMS BOGOF

Lesley wrote:
In Sainsbury's so I stocked up. Sarrasine's eyes went very wide when
she saw how many bags I unloaded yesterday! I am currently her
favourite person...

Oh and I got them a new...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 10th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Vino visits

Poor little man, I know how horrid catheter's are as Otis turned nasty
when he had his in (when they discovered just how bad dried food was
for him), and they put a warning notice on his cage as he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 4th 06, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
UK flash floods.

It's just poured down for about an hour in London (East) but doesn't
feel any fresher for it. Went to Brighton yesterday with my Aussie
nephew and it was roasting (even for him), but lovely to get a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 2nd 06, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Re

That sounds yum, please can I have the recipe? I did a veggie BBQ last
night, which was quite amusing beause of the mix of people there. I
had 2 Aussie's who had never been to a veggie BBQ, one...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 2nd 06, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
OT (Politically incorrect(??) story)

I agree, I couldn't believe it when they made the Dutch fans take off
their trousers and go in to the match in their underwear, as their
clothes were bearing the "wrong" logo, i.e. not one of the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25