Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chappy
Forum: Cat community June 19th 12, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Chappy
ize hissspitted at meowmie

Yesfurday meowmie put ikky smelly stuff on da bak ov my nek ware ize
kudn't reech it.

Diz mayde me furry furry angri.

Meowmie tryed to be nyce an petted me.

Ize hissed at hur. Ize neffur hiss at...
Forum: Cat community June 11th 12, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Chappy
WEE Gotz uh Racoom heer

Rakoonz iz furry skary. One bited me in da nek wen ize waz an out kitty.
Den my onetruhome hoominz kaught me an tuk me to TED. Dey kept me in,
wif a kone an pillz. Itz a nyce place so ize stayed....
Forum: Cat community April 9th 12, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Chappy
WooToo Teechd me Sufin

ize neffur talked eifur, fur a long long tyme. Den meowmie kept meowin
at me (silly hoomin) an she gave me a treet an petz wen ize wud meow.

Now pawpaw makez me meow afor he putz down mi...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 12, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Chappy
da blak hole ov toyz

Ize a special place ize storez mi toyz. Dat way ize git new wonz, wif
fresh nip in dem.

Butted dey found my hidey place tuday.

An all mi toyz frum da past fife yeerz ar in da hall now.

Chappy
Forum: Cat community February 29th 12, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Chappy
Dat mowsie almoss gitted myown brekfist!

Gut fur yu!! Fitin mowsiez iz hard wurk. Did yu git xtra fudz?

Chappy

On 2/28/2012 4:21 PM, Rebecca wrote:
Today when I gotted myown brekfist, served az uzual on da kichen kownter,
dere wuz a...
Forum: Cat community February 15th 12, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Chappy
chester 2 soft 0

Dat iz a furry gud idear.

Chappy

On 2/14/2012 3:04 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
ok den, nezt time ursef teecheze a class i kan du diz, or mayhapz whenna
hoominz go to bootkamp we can haf klasses fur...
Forum: Cat community February 14th 12, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Chappy
chester 2 soft 0

we figgure it mite wurk heer cuz all da kittiez haf lotz ov blak an ar
hoominz ar eesily catfuzzed.

Chappy

On 2/13/2012 9:37 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
i wuld be happee ta teechit, but onlee kitteez...
Forum: Cat community February 13th 12, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Chappy
chester 2 soft 0

Chester,

Ar yu vailable fur teechin a klass on dis next tyme ize du nappin 101
and wappin 101. Diz wud be a furry furry useful klass an ize sure dat
mani kittiez wud enroll.

Chappy

On 2/12/2012...
Forum: Cat community February 9th 12, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Chappy
Todaze repurrt

Grabbity wurkz heer two. It wurkz specially well in da middle of da nite
when ize test it wif fingz frum da dresser.

Chappy

On 2/9/2012 3:25 AM, Rebecca wrote:
I wud like to repurrt dat grabbity...
Forum: Cat community December 14th 11, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Chappy
unner da koverz

On 12/14/2011 9:43 AM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:03:52 -0800, wrote:

Weze all haf tu go unner da koverz at nite. Deze cheep hoominz turn da
Forum: Cat community December 14th 11, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Chappy
unner da koverz

Weze all haf tu go unner da koverz at nite. Deze cheep hoominz turn da
heet way down an weze freezin. Da onli way tu keep warm iz to git unner
da koverz wif da meen hoomin who refuzes tu turn da...
Forum: Cat community November 27th 11, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Chappy
Only wun mumff tu Kissamouse!

ize wud reely preciate sum help. Ize kant git deze heer bellz off da
tree. Dey must be lokked on sumhow. Ize neffur had a problem before.

It almost lukz like da hook haz been smushed...
Forum: Cat community November 27th 11, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Chappy
Da winnowz ar opin

Teleport ofur an haf sum warm sun. Dey sey weze git it agin tuday. Der
ar plenty of winnowz fur all. Weze kin watch meowmie mow da front lawn
tuday, dat will sertainly be a spektakle wurt the...
Forum: Cat community November 26th 11, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Chappy
Da winnowz ar opin

Breekin newz:

Da winnowz ar opin. We fot dey were shut fur da darktyme ov da yeer.

Ize haz to check out each winnow. Anykittie wanna joyne me?

Chappy
Forum: Cat community November 18th 11, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Chappy
Diss is Unaxeptabobble

Chappy addz Samamfa to da audit lizt of nappin 101.

Anyfing to help kittiez get der reqwisite amount of sleepin.

On 11/17/2011 10:50 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
mayhapz she duz needs audit da nappin...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 11, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Chappy
Nappin 101 starts NOW

Ize too catfuzled to figure out whoze all sined up fur Nappin 101.

So Ize gotted lotz of kushins an in strucktions fur Nappin. Ize prepared
fur a krowd.

Weze startin da klass now, wif a NAP!

Den...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 11, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Chappy
Wappin 101 korse kontent

Piglett, yu iz rite. Weze wont beet up ani d*gz. Star kin watch da
klass, since weze lettin d*gz audet.

Chappy

On 11/3/2011 4:01 PM, Gramby wrote:
Piglett holds back a tear. Pleeze don’t uze...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 11, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Chappy
Wappin 101 korse kontent

Harri,

Haz yur hoomin apppprofed dis?

Chappy

On 11/3/2011 1:14 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
I would like to volunteer Starr da Dogg as a training dummy. We can whap
her as hard as want, an can...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 11, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Chappy
Nappin 101

On 11/3/2011 10:05 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:

I iz sinin up for boff korses and sew is Missy. Little Samanfa wood
wike to take Nappin but shee is a dog, sew we don' gno iff she can.
Wascal...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 11, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Chappy
Nappin 101

Korse attendeez so far iz:

Booker
PookyKat
Sundance
Cinder
Amelia
Sammy

sum ov da fingz to be kovered inklude:
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 11, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Chappy
Wappin 101 korse kontent

Mosey,

Ize replied yesfurday. Fur sum reeson ize kant efen put da korse in
mineownpost or it wont show up.

Fangu fur kopyin it.

Chappy

On 11/2/2011 5:49 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 11, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Chappy
Wappin 101 korse kontent

Ize replied yesfurday to fank yu, but mi repli didnt show up.

Dere iz sumfing skrewy goin on heer.

On 11/2/2011 4:53 PM, Gramby wrote:
Here 'tis, Lizzy reads with great delight

Here iz da...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 11, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Chappy
Wappin 101 korse kontent

Ize tryed an tryed an it neffur showed up.

So da Wappin 101 korse kontent can be seen at:

http://www.paque.com/wappin101.txt

Iffin sumkitty can cut an paste it into a post, an haf it show up, dat...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 11, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Chappy
Ar reportz

Ize tried to post da Wappin 101 korse kontent for tymes an ize still
don't see it. Duz anykittie see it?

Chappy

On 11/2/2011 1:43 PM, Gramby wrote:
Hi diz iz Lizzy and I am in fur diz. Piglett...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 11, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Chappy
Nappin 101

So far weze haz Sundance, Booker and PookyKat sined up fur Nappin 101.

Da topikz to be kofured will follow. Writin dem for Wappin 101 tuk all
mine energi an I needz a nap.

Chappy
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49