Showing results 1 to 25 of 158
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Clowder
Forum: Cat community January 27th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By The Clowder
Diana is having problems.

Not last at full strength, but take 3 days to completely wear off?
Sure.

We're purrrrrrrrrring full power for her to be justfine really soon.

Melissa with everyone

Really, they'd last...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By The Clowder
Iz ur cat a talker

"Granby" wrote:

On another group, someone asked "is you cat a talker" and the responses were
wonderful so, I decided to ask that question here.

O/ T's posts always start with...
Forum: Cat community January 18th 08, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By The Clowder
Anofer kitty goes to da bridge

"Granby" wrote:

High ditz iz O. T. and we are not happy at ditz houze. Da grabby broker jus
killed and said his girlfriends cat named Pumpkin had bad seizures and had
to be...
Forum: Cat community January 16th 08, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By The Clowder
Mine Grandmeowmie could use some purrs

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

Wee pollagize fur beein layt, but ar sending owr strongisst an besst
purrrrrr fur yur grandma, Sammy.

Mietze wiff effurywun

Fangu, we...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By The Clowder
Mine Grandmeowmie could use some purrs

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

Mine Grandmeowmie could use some purrs. Her haz cancermonsters in
several places, including one of herz legs. Dat leg has been swellin a
lot in...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By The Clowder
Spots, 2007-2008

" wrote:

Gis, a kittee showed up at r liddle hows 'bowt 6 munts ago (mom ses).
He wanted 2 kum in r hows ssssooooo much but we just didnt...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 47
Posted By The Clowder
club namez

"Stormmee" wrote:

black cat club
white feet club
tabby cat club
back claw club
tuxedo club
--morning coat division

tough girl kitty club
Forum: Cat community January 6th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By The Clowder
Extra purrs please - 2 kitties RB

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Two foster kitties died in the last week, one this morning. There are
3 more babies. Purrs that they live and grow strong. Purrs that...
Forum: Cat community January 5th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By The Clowder
rpcc website is updated

Right after Sherry died, I grabbed everything from her sites that I
could find and archived it all on a CD. If you'd email me your snail
mail address (lose the "m", it's just "riddik"), I'd be happy...
Forum: Cat community November 24th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 71
Posted By The Clowder
Happy Turkey day to all

"Sundance" wrote:

Anna happy Fangsgiffing to effurywun!

Mietze

[grumble-whine]

No turrkeeburrd fur us! Owr hoomins ar...
Forum: Cat community November 22nd 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By The Clowder
Happy Manxgiving from LillyCat

Meowmie Carol wrote:

I am not feline well, and may soon be with my beloved Tinkie
Basil,but I thought I would tail all my furriends Happy Manxgiving,
the bestest...
Forum: Cat community November 22nd 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By The Clowder
Calvin Fall 2000 - Nov. 20, 2007

The Ajo Clowder wrote:

Fangu, Mietze. How sad to see six bricks already in place. We didn't
know about Cassie....
Anti Gabrielle with a little more MMS

Yez, fangu...
Forum: Cat community November 22nd 07, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 71
Posted By The Clowder
Happy Turkey day to all

kraut wrote:

Just a short note to wish all a Happy Turkey day to those who are
where it is celebrated.

Anna happy Fangsgiffing to...
Forum: Cat community November 22nd 07, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 20
Posted By The Clowder
Calvin Fall 2000 - Nov. 20, 2007

[Five kitties slip into the growing purr circle, adding their voices
to the soft rumbling]

Owr deepist simpafee, Auntee G, pleeze let yur dotter an fambly no dat
dey'ze in owr fots.

Calvin's brik...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By The Clowder
It is official

"Granby" wrote:

I am now a true cat slave. I got my first hairball today. YYYUUUCCCKKK!
They all got goop on their paws and are unhappy with me. Don't know which
cat it was...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By The Clowder
Kitteez, pleez purr fur a gudgud d*g

"Sundance" wrote:

Owrown Meowmie's sisfur haz a d*g named Winnie hoo iz gettin sik an mite
hafta go to da brij dis week. Meowmie sed dat if she effur getted a...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By The Clowder
Scooter D*G sayz good bye

"Granby" wrote:

I have really appreciated the comments from you folks here, most people say,
like a neighbor did, "Bren you aren't looking so good today are you ok."
When I...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By The Clowder
Scooter D*G sayz good bye

Will in New Haven wrote:

Yooo can add him fur nex yeer. He been gon awile anna hee won mind
waitin wun mor yeer. I hope Scooter wikes meetin him becuz I ast...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 07, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By The Clowder
Scooter D*G sayz good bye

"Granby" wrote:

I meant all the tributes that had been made at the jellica ball. Looked
like a book!!!!

Wow! That's about as far from silly as you can get, it's beautiful!
All...
Forum: Cat community November 13th 07, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 67
Posted By The Clowder
Next year's Jellical Ball

"squiffer" wrote:

What is the worst case scenario? That we
must have the Jellicle Ball a few weeks later.

I'm sorry, I know everyone's sick of the whole subject,...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By The Clowder
RPCC webpage ideas

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Den weez kud du anudder wun az ov edder neow, urruh sertin dayte in da
rezunt pazt?
--
Pitô.ônya

Sure. The simplest place to begin...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By The Clowder
Scooter D*G sayz good bye

Will in New Haven wrote:

Miz Pigwet, dississ Waskal. I no how yufeel, effen do Iyam a
insensituv barncat. Konrad-d*g hepd raze mee anna I wuv him effen do
hee...
Forum: Cat community November 12th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 41
Posted By The Clowder
Scooter D*G sayz good bye

"Granby" wrote:

[respektfully snippd]

Good bye mom/dog from O. T., Willow, Piglet, Lewi sassy and Maggie Dog.

Bye my friend, my comfort, may Bast and God Bless you My...
Forum: Cat community November 11th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Posted By The Clowder
Kitty and sekretari addrez book

Granby wrote:
I copied the onex I could find thus far. Please add just your information
House of, kitties names. RB kitties. and secretary's name.
8 snip for brevity
Forum: Cat community November 11th 07, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By The Clowder
RPCC webpage ideas

"squiffer" wrote:

It's a bowl o' spaghetti - it's got no center. The way I made sense of it
was by finding my own kitty family and going from there. Just look for your...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 158