Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Captain Bob
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 13th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Captain Bob
Cat kneading and BALANCING on me

On 10 Mar 2007 08:41:16 -0800
"Alissa" wrote:

I understand the kneading and find it adorable. The balancing part is
what i find strange and hard to sleep thru.

This is one...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 13th 07, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 247
Posted By Captain Bob
Houston Humane Society is advertising front paw declawing!! -slight correction

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:48:33 -0500
"~*Connie*~" wrote:

well then, that is six other kittens that won't find those homes who
will be killed, because you refused to spend 100$ and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 12th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Captain Bob
My kitten

On 10 Feb 2007 18:39:11 -0800
"AMANDA15" wrote:

The problem I have been having with my kitten is that I can not get
him to stay off my kitchen counters.

Cats LOVE high...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 12th 07, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Captain Bob
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:02:59 -0500
"Matthew" wrote:

Well to make a quote stupid is as stupid does

Could you explain how it is a "stupid thing" to live and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 12th 07, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 247
Posted By Captain Bob
Houston Humane Society is advertising front paw declawing!! -slight correction

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:06:36 -0000
"Ivor Jones" wrote:

It's done to help reduce the sheer number of cats in the world.

Actually, it's done to absolve humans of any...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 12th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 247
Posted By Captain Bob
Houston Humane Society is advertising front paw declawing!! -slight correction

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:34:12 -0800
"William Graham" wrote:

....If you want a fawning, whining, creature that
treats you like the God of the universe, then you should get a
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 12th 07, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By Captain Bob
Help..my cat is freaking out and it's scaring the heck out ofme!

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 07:08:29 GMT
"Kimiko-Nami" u31661@uwe wrote:

Our Tania "freaks out" when she hears certain sounds. Notably, those
high-pitched repetitive "music notes" emitted by cell phones....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 12th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Captain Bob
Evangeline is doing very nicely

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:09:08 -0500
T wrote:

Anyhow she's now our cat. No doubt about it. She actually sleeps in
my lap now, sleep next to or on me at night, and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 12th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Captain Bob
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 02:27:23 -0500
"Matthew" wrote:

So If I am reading that right you don't believe in spay or neutering
your pet.

That is correct. My 7 year...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Captain Bob
HELP--my cat is destroying my carpet!

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:35:58 -0500
"cybercat" wrote:

In fact I think I WILL go ahead and get him declawed, just to spite

This is an act of torture! It (IMHO) should NEVER...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 34
Posted By Captain Bob
Help..my cat is freaking out and it's scaring the heck out ofme!

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 08:11:52 GMT
"Kimiko-Nami" u31661@uwe wrote:

(If anyone else can help, please do)

When Tania gets very upset at something, we put some "Rescue
Remedy" [...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11