Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred Williams
Forum: Cat community September 2nd 06, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams
A kittie's wurk iz neffur dun!

On September 1, 2006 4:24 pm, Mme. Anais wrote:

[Petite Purrsian in white nurse's uniform with a little nurse's hat
[and
pointy ears sticking out speaks]

Hihi,
Y'kno dese hoomans iz a...
Forum: Cat community August 31st 06, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred Williams
T. S. Ernesto Report - Aug. 30 @ 11:30 AM

On August 30, 2006 11:32 am, ChildFree23 wrote:

It turned out to be a big nothing. We had feeder bands, but no
where near as much rain as was predicted. We had gusts of wind.

My bedroom is...
Forum: Cat community August 29th 06, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred Williams
Cinnamon News

Yeah, gettin payed is a gudgud idearment! I wishes I had thot uv it.
But fer me it just feels nice to have gentle strokes when effurrything
is quiet and calm. I've watched Diana and Ryan gettin...
Forum: Cat community August 29th 06, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred Williams
Cinnamon News

Hihi Kitties,
It was a big day here in our house. Cinnamon akchewally allowed Fred
to pet him. It's been almost a yeer since he came to uss as a kitten
and cinnamon has allways run and...
Forum: Cat community August 29th 06, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Fred Williams
Hurricane Ernesto

On August 29, 2006 6:14 am, ChildFree23 wrote:

[The following was written Monday, 8/28 @ around 1:00 PM]

Auntie Debby is freaking out and Hurricane Ernesto is at least a
day away. She's...
Forum: Cat community August 24th 06, 07:46 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Fred Williams
Purrs for 2 furbabies on way to the 'Bridge please = UPDATE

Purrs for the little ones on their way to the bridge.
It seems like you could gradually start to care for any number of these
cats if you have the will to do so. They will know a good thing...
Forum: Cat community August 12th 06, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams
Personal Opinion Needed: ( Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!)

I can't speak to whether you're ready to take on the responsibility of
caring for another cat. You know what it requires. I wouldn't worry
about whether it's tacky to get a matching cat. I would...
Forum: Cat community August 12th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Fred Williams
A neighbor kitty has gone to da Brij

On August 11, 2006 11:28 pm, Samuel Redcat wrote:

I iz sad to announce dat one uv our neighbor kitties wented to da
Rainbow Brij today.

Mr. Scruffles used to occasionally drop by to eat da...
Forum: Cat community August 6th 06, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Fred Williams
Second Onetruehome search.

On August 5, 2006 8:34 pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 20:06:48 -0400, Fred Williams
wrote:

Fred has a buyer fur da house and...
Forum: Cat community August 6th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Fred Williams
Second Onetruehome search.

Fred has a buyer fur da house and da pressure is off fur now. What we
think is moor tu da point is maybe Godparents fur usses kitties, just
in case something happens tu Fred. Maybe some trusted...
Forum: Cat community August 5th 06, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Fred Williams
Sad - pleese purrs for shelter kitties

On August 4, 2006 10:19 pm, FurrsomeThreesome wrote:

Oh, my blue whiskers, iz such a sad tyme.

Meowmie's bin home fura wile, but bizzy. There were storms this week.
In wun storm, hur...
Forum: Cat community August 5th 06, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Fred Williams
Second Onetruehome search.

Fangu. We'll have Fred email yu ifn dat's OK.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

On August 4, 2006 10:36 pm, FurrsomeThreesome wrote:

Diane & Ryan & Cinni -

We's still purrin' hard fur toonas fur yer...
Forum: Cat community August 4th 06, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams
Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

On August 4, 2006 2:03 pm, wrote:

I feel much better today. After last night I was a wreck.

Not all of your questions can be answered. But we have
Forum: Cat community August 4th 06, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Fred Williams
Why can't I stop crying over this cat!?!?!?!

On August 3, 2006 10:58 pm, wrote:

This is so GODD**NED UNFAIR! HE was such a great cat. I lost my first
"child" and I haven't cried in weeks until tonight's posting. How
Forum: Cat community August 4th 06, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Fred Williams
Toilet raining cats. Was:( Very bad time.)

Yes, We'z gwinter try tu remembfer. Right now Cinnamon & Ryan are
having a great time wif a toy mouse and an old burlap coffee bag. Ryan
gets under the bag wif da mouse and Cinnamon bats at him...
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 06, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Fred Williams
Toilet raining cats. Was:( Very bad time.)

On August 3, 2006 11:09 am, Stormmee wrote:

somecat at owr howze usta put in soft howze shoez so nowoomanz keepz
da bowl klozed, Tiger, lookin sidwayz at OEJ
Fred Williams...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 06, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Fred Williams
Toilet raining cats. Was:( Very bad time.)

Wif an extension onna lever I think we might lern tu flush, but whoever
happens by can give it a go, whenever. A friend told me uv a cat that
lerned tu flush the toilet in the half bathroom by the...
Forum: Cat community July 31st 06, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Fred Williams
Toilet raining cats. Was:( Very bad time.)

Ryan used to take hisownself's toy mouse into da toilet and shase it
around da bowl inna water. I don't think it's gwinter be a problem wif
him.

On July 30, 2006 6:56 pm, Stormmee wrote:

we...
Forum: Cat community July 30th 06, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Fred Williams
Toilet raining cats. Was:( Very bad time.)

On July 30, 2006 1:45 pm, Stormmee wrote:

we haza littermaid? mate?? i didn't read it gud, it haza rake anna
putz da litter inna box afur you iz owt anna den da hooman emtpiez da
box later,...
Forum: Cat community July 30th 06, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Fred Williams
Very bad time.

On July 30, 2006 9:21 am, Stormmee wrote:

tell yourown hooman, ifin hez getz xtra toonaz, *soft sayz diz iza
fanticy* dat he needz get yourownselvez a 'letric box, den if dey
duzint feel gud...
Forum: Cat community July 30th 06, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Fred Williams
Very bad time.

On July 29, 2006 6:49 pm, The Clowder (South wrote:

Fred Williams wrote:

(hooman note):
There is some good news. The doctors have taken out all...
Forum: Cat community July 29th 06, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Fred Williams
Second Onetruehome search.

On July 29, 2006 3:36 pm, ChildFree23 wrote:

We're so glad Fred's crisis is offer and he's spendin
more time at
home. The tuna situation may be a bigger problum and in a
couple...
Forum: Cat community July 29th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Fred Williams
Second Onetruehome search.

Hihi Kitties,
We're so glad Fred's crisis is offer and he's spendin more time at
home. The tuna situation may be a bigger problum and in a couple uv
munths we may be needin annoffer new...
Forum: Cat community July 29th 06, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Fred Williams
Very bad time.

Those purrs worked very well. The hospital got me through emergency in
record time, but the diagnosis was that I was going too hard on the
exercises they gave me and the swelling was due to the...
Forum: Cat community July 28th 06, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Fred Williams
Very bad time.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that this is a flare up of the
infection, because it's starting to swell up my hand again. I'll give
it just another hour or so and see what's happening with it.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42