Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 19th 12, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
If everyone spays/neuters their cats

In article ,
FragSinatra wrote:

Where will all the kittens come from?

--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ -...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 7th 12, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Is this love?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154283/Cats-away-Artist-turns-dead-pet-f
lying-helicopter-killed-car.html?ICO=most_read_module

--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 13th 12, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article , John Doe
wrote:

why do you store the dry food in the refrigerator?

Because I want it to remain as fresh as possible....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 13th 12, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Veterinary cat food recalled - thiamine deficient

In article , John Doe
wrote:

buglady buglady99 bigfoot.com wrote:

Purina Veterinary Diets (Overweight Management) Feline Formula
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 12, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Grass

In article , Kathy wrote:

I guess I should have mentioned this. He has been to 3 different vets
in the last month, looking for 2nd & 3rd ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 4th 12, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Low carb foods

In article ,
JEP wrote:

Any thoughts are welcome -- but please try to limit this discussion to
the questions I have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 13th 11, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Aerokat and Flixotide, for feline "asthma"

In article ,
Eddy wrote:

Some of you were very kind with your views two months ago when Puss here
developed serious...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 31st 11, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
September Pet Specials

In article ,
"Matthew" wrote:

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 31st 11, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
September Pet Specials

In article ,
"Matthew" wrote:

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 31st 11, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
September Pet Specials

In article ,
"Matthew" wrote:

"Caudle Vet" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 16th 11, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Feeding Time

In article ,
Mack A. Damia wrote:

I have dry cat food down for Pookie, and I have been giving her a
small amount of Fancy...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 5th 11, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Trying to decide if its time to let go...

In article ,
"Kelly Greene" wrote:

"dgk" wrote in message
On...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 11, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Medicating a recalcitrant cat

In article , Jodi wrote:

Any suggestions?

I know it's a long shot but is there any way you could call the house and be put
on a speakerphone?...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 16th 11, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
What do I need to know about pet sitters?

In article , jmc
wrote:

For the first time ever, I'm considering a pet sitting service for Meep.
I'll be gone for nearly three...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 11, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Purrs needed (OT)

In article ,
Lesley wrote:

Thanks and could I also ask for some purrs concerning the interview I
have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 23rd 10, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Medical marijuana uses

In article ,
honeybunch wrote:

On Sep 17, 2:54*pm, maria123 wrote:
If you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 3rd 10, 08:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Is this Normal Behavour?

In article
64ac3adf-dcdc-426b-8ccd-7b0ae2881c1a@d3
9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com,
The Nice Mean Man
wrote:

Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 24th 10, 07:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
WTF else could go wrong?

In article
,
"jmcquown"
wrote:

"hopitus" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 10, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Postal Workers Skip Home After Cat Attacks

UK Mail Workers Suffer 'Nasty Injuries'

http://www.kcra.com/family/23102923/detai
l.html?treets=sac&tml=sac_irr&ts=T&tmi=sa
c_irr_1_11300204122010

Britain's postal service says it has
suspended...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 10, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
[OT] Rental car scam?

In article
5f2dnYWJIL7RuV7WnZ2dnUVZ_rsAAAAA@earthl
ink.com,
tanadashoes
wrote:

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
In article
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 12th 10, 08:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
[OT] Rental car scam?

In article

,
wrote:

Any ideas, suggestions, similar experiences?

As far as I know, no car rental agency
takes debit cards...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 10, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Census Questions Asked and Why

In article

,
wrote:

"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

In article

,
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 10, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Census Questions Asked and Why

In article

,
wrote:

"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

I can't believe a jury of my peers would
find me worthy of a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 10, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Census Questions Asked and Why

In article
,
"Kyla \"=^..^=\""
wrote:

"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds"
"Pat" wrote:

"Kyla "=^..^=""
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 8th 10, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
need advice on giving Stomorgyl to my cat

In article
4OudnX1sgIwtwQjWnZ2dnUVZ8t6dnZ2d@gigane
ws.com,
"Nadia N."
wrote:

I took my 9 year old cat Kotyo to the vet today because over the weekend
he started...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33