Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.79 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CatNipped
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 07, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By CatNipped
Archer's Broken Leg Update

On Oct 18, 10:14 am, "Matthew" wrote:
Have you ever broken a bone Lori.

Gads, yes, just last year I almost shattered my wrist - it is still
giving me problems 15...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By CatNipped
Archer's Broken Leg Update

On Oct 18, 10:29 am, "-Lost" wrote:
Response from "CatNipped" :

The only other puzzling
thing now is that he keeps shaking...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By CatNipped
Archer is in the dog house

On Oct 3, 7:48 pm, Enfilade wrote:
Nocturne approves. She loves to exhume the contents of the litter box
to express frustration.

I don't think it's horrible...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 07, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By CatNipped
OK, this is just...

On Oct 4, 7:45 am, Sherry wrote:
On Oct 3, 1:37 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:

...acting out!

We bought a covered litter box to put in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By CatNipped
Archer Update

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
He said to bring Archer back in in 2 to 3 weeks for another check-up and
that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 125
Posted By CatNipped
I need your sagely advice and wisdom again, people. Declaw or not declaw, that is my question.

"-Lost" wrote in message
Response from "CatNipped" :

That's the truth! I'd just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 30th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By CatNipped
My Yuletide plan....

"Enfilade" wrote in message
As I mentioned in a prior post, I need to go on the receive only list
this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 30th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 125
Posted By CatNipped
I need your sagely advice and wisdom again, people. Declaw or not declaw, that is my question.

"John Doe" wrote in message
"-Lost" wrote:

After talking with my friend at the animal...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 29th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:19:11 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

"Granby" ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 28th 07, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

"Enfilade" wrote in message

Nocturne would like to congratulate Archer on inventing a NEW kind of
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 28th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Archer was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By CatNipped
SH*T!

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Everywhere! I'm not going to survive this! I've had to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By CatNipped
SH*T!

Everywhere! I'm not going to survive this! I've had to break down this
huge kennel *FIVE* times today to clean it. The latest cleaning was because
the pain medication gave Archer diarrhea and he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:

Archer was in the garage using the litter box and I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:

Poor Archer! He looks like he's handling that cast pretty well, though.

Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

"Granby" wrote in message
Not being smart but, cats are gonna climb and birds are goona fly. When
our dog broke her leg, noticed "if...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 27th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg

Archer was in the garage using the litter box and I didn't know he was
there. I was on my way out to the pharmacy to fill a prescription and hit
the "door open" button to open the garage door. The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

"jofirey" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

D*mn! I guess he's still stoned from the morphine. He fell into his water
dish, got himself *and* his cast wet, then stumbled into his litter box and
got covered in litter!!! We managed to get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

"Grace" wrote in message
So sorry to hear about your little Archer's leg. Thankfully, it
wasn't much...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

"Sherry" wrote in message

OMG! THat is horrible news. All of it! Poor ARcher. I've nursed a lot
of cats, but never...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

I added pictures of him in his cage to the bottom of the page.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Broken/

Oh, and just to cap the evening off, the emergency vet charged us $300 and
the cage...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 27th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By CatNipped
OMG! OMG! OMG! Archer Broke His Leg!!!

Archer was in the garage using the litter box and I didn't know he was
there. I was on my way out to the pharmacy to fill a prescription and hit
the "door open" button to open the garage door. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 26th 07, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By CatNipped
Looooooong Kitten

"jmcquown" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 26th 07, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By CatNipped
New Fish in the Tank

"Caroline S." wrote in message

CatNipped wrote:
Archer is totally fascinated with the fish in our 50 gallon aquarium (we...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500