Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D Mahoney
Forum: Cat community October 25th 12, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By D Mahoney
HAPU PURDAI UNKA DAN

On 2012-10-24 17:00:29 -0500, Mosey =^..^= said:

Weh awl wunt tu wysh yu uh hapi purrdai cuz yu r sew nise n tayke kare
uf lotz uf fings, yu luf yer famli, yer furkids, n we awl hoap yu hab
Forum: Cat community December 6th 09, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By D Mahoney
Purrz fur a frend uf mineown Pawpa'z purrleez...

That's horrid! We'll keep our eyes open, and I'm passing the info to my
in-laws in WI and my brother and son in CA.

In article ,
Cory...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 09, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 73
Posted By D Mahoney
GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

pssst Bekki an 'Melia...how bowt mice-moose froztink on dat?

Excellent idea!

Amelia
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 17th 09, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By D Mahoney
Magic kitties and confused puppies

Little puppy Starr (6 month old Labrador mix) has been living with us
for close to a month now. She gets along with the kitties, but she still
seems to think "Oh! A kitty! Let's go say hi to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 26th 09, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By D Mahoney
Candle for Tabitha

Different people have different reasons for lighting candles. If you
read the comments people have posted, no one is saying that Tabitha
have crossed over to the Bridge. People are posting that...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 09, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By D Mahoney
Sadie's story--a bit long

I am home now, Sadie is at the Bridge. Lee reminded me that the cats can see
the bridge and know that all if well.

Be well Sadie my love.

I am so very sorry. Sadie knew that she was loved,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 21st 09, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By D Mahoney
purrs for Gramby

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

due to a condition that can't be helped Sadie dog will be making her journey
to the Bridge tomorrow...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 18th 09, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 55
Posted By D Mahoney
She's home!!!

She looks perfectly healthy, and I tested her for dehydration by
pinching the skin on her neck, and it retracted back as per normal. She
doesn't look like she's suffered any hardship during...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 27th 09, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 229
Posted By D Mahoney
Michael Jackson

No, I'm not being curious. I am stating a fact that Michael Jackson had
lots of operations to make him seem white and why?

I don't think anyone can dispute that he was a seriously disturbed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 09, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By D Mahoney
Tiger's voice

In article ,
(---MIKE---) wrote:

Normally when Tiger meows it is almost silent. I know he can make a
sound when he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 14th 09, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By D Mahoney
China purrs?

Forgive my ranting, please. I am at my own heart a neurotic who checks
the refrigerator for a hiding cat before leaving the house. I can
convince myself that I have testicular cancer (and the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 9th 09, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By D Mahoney
Purr request for Rob

Please could he have good thoughts, purrs and prayers from the group?

Thank you,

Pam S.

Rob has been on our purr list for a while now, but we'll step up the
intensity.

Dan
Forum: Cat community June 6th 09, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By D Mahoney
Yay! Kenzie is eating again!

In article ,
(Gandalf) wrote:

Thank you all for your purrs! They have worked!

Excellent news! We'll keep the purrs coming.

Dan
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 6th 09, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By D Mahoney
Vet Tech Journals: Unemployed again........

At least the decision was mutual, but it doesn't stop me from feeling
like i have failed yet again.

*sigh* Gonna go munch on some chocolate covered Bailey's and
eventually take a long...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 5th 09, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By D Mahoney
Can Kenzie have some more purrs, please?

In article ,
(Gandalf) wrote:

Kenzie stopped eating two days ago.

She's only hurked once that I know of, but it was just water. Kenzie...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 2nd 09, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By D Mahoney
Susan Boyle has been admitted to a clinic

I don't understand why any decent person, who doesn't harm anyone,
should ever get negative media attention - regardless of appearance,
intelligence, or any other noteworthy features or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 26th 09, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By D Mahoney
Tuffty

We buried his body between a yellow rambling rose and a white buddleia.

My husband was made redundant on Friday as well so it's not been a very
happy time recently.

In memory of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 23rd 09, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By D Mahoney
Do you Twitter? If so I have a request...

In article
,
Bobcat wrote:

I'm new to Twitter on the Internet, and I just set up Mooch, our
resident...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 18th 09, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By D Mahoney
The Picky Roadcat

We have developed a breakfast routine in our house. The only two players
with unchanging parts are Harri and me. When breakfast time rolls around
I head for the kitchen. When she sees me headed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 17th 09, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By D Mahoney
Ranger the Blanket Master

I've mentioned before about how Ranger likes to move blankets around the
house. He has been quite active in his Blanket-Mastering duties lately -
he has been hauling blankets around from the bed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 16th 09, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By D Mahoney
Do You Tell Your Cats When You're Going Away?

I assure her she won't be boarded at "da smelly playce". I assure her my
neighbor will take good care of her; she'll feed her and make sure the
fountain has plenty of water and scoop the...
Forum: Cat community May 15th 09, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By D Mahoney
Ping Dan

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Report in, Please. We had an awful storm last night and some of it came
from your direction. Have talked to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 11th 09, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By D Mahoney
3 cats and a crock pot

I ate enough of them when my LLL and I were doing art shows in Iowa, but
they called them "loose meat" when John and I were in Bettendorf, Iowa.
Very tasty and also somewhat of a regional...
Forum: Cat community April 12th 09, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 154
Posted By D Mahoney
Lunch an shoppink

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Iz dere a TGK club? Anna we stared himself down not what da dumb sekretari
typez. We'z didn't "state" him...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 09, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By D Mahoney
Winter has returned

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

yes and NOONE is amused at all in this house, soft, furry and 8 cats who
think the hoomins should...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31