Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ranger MacDude
Forum: Cat community August 17th 16, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Southern Catifurnia kitties please check in

Is any of our Catmunity members in the area affected by the Blue Cut fire?

I know dat Mr Gruff, living wif my Unka Pat in Highland is ok. Is
efurryone else in da Catmunity ok too?

Ranger
Forum: Cat community April 27th 16, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Ranger & Pipps -The Honeymoon Continues

On 4/27/16 9:02 AM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Pipps waykz up alone in da bridul sweet up aftur uh reely nise moonwit
wok wif her noo wink Ranger,

dey wachd duh sun set, da bigbig moon kame owt, ...
Forum: Cat community April 15th 16, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Pipps & Ranger Leave for their Honeymoon

On 4/14/16 3:28 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Now that we are winked, and have had our reception and dinner, Pipps
throws her bouquet which is caught by Daisy-chan , who meows with delight.
You all...
Forum: Cat community March 31st 16, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Ranger MacDude
The winking reception continues

[Hercule has had the dance ensemble set up in the reception area, and he
leads them in some light popular music while the guests assemble, visit
the buffet, visit with each other, and find...
Forum: Cat community March 27th 16, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Ranger MacDude
The winking begins

On 3/27/16 10:13 AM, wrote:
[As the orchestra strikes up Mendlesson's Wedding March in C Major, the
crowd turns toward the back of the garden. Pippa appears, wearing her
Forum: Cat community March 27th 16, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Ranger MacDude
A winking invitation

I don't rememfur if dis was actually posted befur - you know how
unreliable mine secretary can be. So just in case it gotted missed:

Pipps, House of Waterman and Ranger, House of Mahoney
cordially...
Forum: Cat community March 23rd 16, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Ranger MacDude
The party commences (a little late)

On 3/22/16 5:02 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Where is Ranger? We have fings tew tok ubaowt befur our winking.in 5 days.
Pipps

I'z here! I was off makin' sum arrangements. But I'z here now!

Ranger
Forum: Cat community March 10th 16, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Peering about

On 3/10/16 1:21 PM, cshenk wrote:

Daisy-chan wakes from a nap and look in. Seems no one is talkin yet
there was a winking that just happened?

Akchooly da winking will be on da 27th, right...
Forum: Cat community February 27th 16, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Preparing for the winking

On 2/26/16 8:41 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Me an OT also gitted speshul joolz fur owrown winkz. I getted a hart'z desire stone fur Toonya, an OT gotted a moonstone fur sniff Harri. Dat...
Forum: Cat community February 19th 16, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Message from Ranger to Pipps

[Ranger sort of shuffles around, looking very nervous and embarrassed.
Sammy comes to stand beside him to offer encouragement.]

Ummm, Miz Pipps, it seemz to me likes we been good friends fur a...
Forum: Cat community February 12th 16, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Mommy is Hom

On 2/12/16 10:18 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
Dey tookd da cancer-monster from mine mommy's lung and den dey sented her hom. Usses will tak gudgud care ob her.

Us kitties will continue to send...
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 16, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Ranger MacDude
The music plays and Chez Shenk's sways to the beat

Cash sings along and knows all the words!
He takes stage again as Ranger gets a breather but it's a toe tapper!
Poor Ranger gets grabbed by Daisy-chan and led in a wild dance to:

Forum: Cat community February 2nd 16, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Ranger MacDude
The music plays and Chez Shenk's sways to the beat

A ferret named Mia slinks into the lime light to sing to her 2foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KUpKXUSpfM

After Mia finishes her number, Sammy and Ranger slide a John Fogerty CD
in the...
Forum: Cat community October 30th 15, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Tribute to Amelia T Cat

Dis is based on what I haf heard about Amelia, cuz most of it happened
before I was born.

When Amelia was a tiny little kitten, she liked to jump realreal high.
She loved to jump from da top of...
Forum: Cat community October 29th 15, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Tribute to Amelia T Cat

On 10/29/15 1:48 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Oh, I didn't evin fingk abowt Fluffykitz! How will I manij wifowt Amelia? Dis iz juss too much to fingk abowt rite now.

Rebecca, overwhelmed...
Forum: Cat community August 31st 15, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Ranger MacDude
I'z inna doggie house

On 8/30/15 1:09 PM, cshenk wrote:
Oh, I wuz bad. I didnt mean it though.

I wented to climb anna purr onna Meowmie anna slipped. I calws her
right chest! She had ta use peroxide and den she...
Forum: Cat community August 9th 15, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Awguzt Offseefurrz ov Catmerica

Iowna speaks up and asks "Do you need a diplo-doggie to the Pooh-ba?
Dey wud answer if a big thing comed up? Iffin so, I nominate Cash".

Also iffin it wouldn't be too bold?

Iowna as:...
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 15, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Happi Purrdai tu Sqweex n Pipps

On 8/3/15 9:08 AM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:
Hai mai gud furendz,
Tudai, August 3 is Sqweex 12'f purrdai n Pipps iz 11 yeerz old.
Dey r mai clowdermates.
Luvz,
Mosey

Happy purrday, Sqweex an...
Forum: Cat community June 16th 15, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Ready to go to the Moon with me? Sent June 14, 2015

Mosey shows them all where the hotel is, they all check in, are shown to
their rooms, and where the Blue Moon café is and we all scarf down
nommy Fudz & nip drinks.
Pipps asks Ranger if she...
Forum: Cat community January 30th 15, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
From Mosey, Is Starr da Doggie OK? Sent Thursaym January 29,2015

On 1/29/15 7:26 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Well Ranger, Iz Starr yer goggie OK?
Mosey fur hiz hous, catsurnd.

Yes, my buddy Starr da Dogg seems to be doing much betterer. Fangu fur...
Forum: Cat community January 28th 15, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Purrs for a goggie, purrlease

Paw is working late tonite, doing a upgrade fingy, and just getted a
text message from Meowmie dat ehr had to take Starr da Dogg to da TED.
Her was shivering an quaking uncontrollably, an it scared...
Forum: Cat community October 14th 14, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Tribyoots For WooToo

On 10/14/14 2:22 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
A teleporter with a time attachment lands and a white shorthaired
cat and a small shaggy dog got out sometime earlier in the week

A lithe,...
Forum: Cat community October 8th 14, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Hey Ranger From Pipps Sent Oct 8, 2014

On 10/8/14 3:50 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Hi Ranger,
I don't mean to be forward, but would you be my skort to the Jellicle
Ball this year?
I can sleep ..somewhere...a...
Forum: Cat community September 8th 14, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Ranger MacDude
Purrs for Mom Kyla please Sent Mundai September 8, 2014

Calming purrs for your mommy. It's a common surgery on the eye.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Sendin lots of purrs. Mine Meowmie had dat surgery on bof of her eyes 3
years or so ago, and her sees much...
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 14, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Ranger MacDude
hapi puttday tu Sqweex and Pipps sent August 3, 2014

On 08/03/2014 04:46 PM, Kyla^..^= wrote:
I woud like to wish my housemates Sqweex and her faughter a Happy
Purrday today.
They are so silly
Lpve,
Mosry