Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
The Savitsky cats by jmcquown[_2_]
A video of trained cats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLU8H07StVk Those are some fluffy, pretty and well trained cats :) Jill
Yesterday 03:12 AM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
0 9 Cat anecdotes
Furminated by jmcquown[_2_]
For a short haired cat Buffy sure has a lot of fur! She has a very thick undercoat. I just used the Furminator de-shedding tool on her (she loves it! I highly recommend it). It was long overdue. I swear I collected almost enough fur to knit another cat. ;) She always feels so good after...
Yesterday 03:02 AM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
8 127 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2