Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sideshowhaas
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 31st 08, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By sideshowhaas
Hills Prescription Diet and our Vet. HELP!!!

O.K. results are in. We just received a message from the vet. He
said that the ph is 6.5 which is where it should be and there are "a
few triple phosphate crystals" and just have his urine checked...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By sideshowhaas
Hills Prescription Diet and our Vet. HELP!!!

By the way, they are struvite crystals.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By sideshowhaas
Hills Prescription Diet and our Vet. HELP!!!

Any particular wet food to help prevent the formation of the crystals?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By sideshowhaas
Hills Prescription Diet and our Vet. HELP!!!

Thanks to all so far.

The weight lose is working with controlled feeding.

Any particular wet food to help prevent the formation of the crystals?
Or will the additional moisture in the wet food,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By sideshowhaas
Hills Prescription Diet and our Vet. HELP!!!

Is the Wellness better than Hill's? Why all wet food? He does prefer
his dry food and he drinks a good amount of water.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 29th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 21
Posted By sideshowhaas
Hills Prescription Diet and our Vet. HELP!!!

Looking for advise.

Last year we had our male cat into the Animal Hospital for removal of
blockage in his UT. The Animal Hospital recommended Hill's s/d to
start with and then move him to c/d. After...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By sideshowhaas
Former feral CHOWS his food

My friend brought a feral kitten into his home. The kitten is now about
6 months old and is VERY friendly, loves to be pet, scratched,
belly-rubbed, plays fetch, etc. He purrs like crazy when about...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 6th 06, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By sideshowhaas
HOW CAN i GET MY CATS TO SNUGGLE?!

Our cats a

Reagan, Maine Coon, Male, 3yo- Loves to sleep with my wife & I,
snuggle, be pet, picked up, have his belly rubbed, ass scratched, chin
scratched, brushed, etc.

Nadedja, Russian Blue,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 06, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By sideshowhaas
Cleaning cat's bottom?

I had to clean our kittens butt recently. I used a damp paper towel.
For a day after she followed me around faithfully, like I would always
be there to be her PAW (Personal A** Wiper). It was cute...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9