Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 1.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bridget[_4_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 1st 11, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
invitation to facebook page

Hey Yowie,

I've been a stranger and this group is too hard to get to now to read
regularly. Can I get an invite to the facebook page, my email address
is - I don't know how...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 11, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
The Voyage Of The Dawn Mouser...

Mattie says she's old enough for solid duty this year (7years young)
and would like to volunteer to guard the food supply with one of her
duties being to make sure the humans place copious amounts...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 11, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
long delayed check-in

Hey everybody. I am still alive. It's been a long couple of years. I
tore my knee up (again) on the ice a couple of years ago and then
promptly developed mono. No one ever told me that if you get...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 8th 10, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
RL has been much in the way

On Apr 8, 1:35*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
this was years ago and i am hoping for your sake the treatment is better nw,
Lee"Bridget" wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 8th 10, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
RL has been much in the way

On Apr 7, 12:48*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
had a young relative that had it for six years, all four years of HS, lots
of homebound work for her, was almost too tired two...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 7th 10, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
RL has been much in the way

On Apr 6, 7:45*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
Bridget wrote:
First of all, a major hi to everyone. I have missed the group. This
coming back in may only be short and quick...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 10, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
RL has been much in the way

First of all, a major hi to everyone. I have missed the group. This
coming back in may only be short and quick though. Last year was a
long year and this one promises to have some equal challenges. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 09, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
LOL Valentine for all of rpca

On Feb 14, 5:10*pm, wrote:
Kreisleriana drtATearthlink.net wrote:

* Here's another-- save some luv for that little basement cat!
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 09, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
In NO - OT

On Feb 6, 12:55*pm, hopitus wrote:
On Feb 6, 10:20*am, wrote:

Just got finished typing a looooong note and this stupid laptop keeps
losing...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 6th 09, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
Patches integration. Not going right

On Feb 3, 10:11*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
I've had the screen door up for over a month now. *She used to break the
door down and escape. *Now she prefers to stay in that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 6th 09, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
Polydactl human!

On Feb 5, 5:16*pm, wrote:
hopitus wrote:

* On Feb 5, 2:54?pm, hopitus wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 09, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
great cat and d*g names

Stumbled across this while using stumbleupon.

http://www.petinsurance.com/healthzone/pet-articles/new-pets/Wacky-Pet-Names.aspx
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
How to get downstairs

On Nov 11, 6:59*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teFakhmF474

This has made an appearance on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 7th 08, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
Update on My Mom (OT)

On Nov 6, 12:02*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
They moved to the physical therapy/rehab unit. *Today they are doing a
complete evaluation to determine what types of PT she needs,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 24th 08, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
Toby was his Nam-o

After spending time with my nice little snowshoe/meezer guy, his name
has been changed. He is no longer Duke, he is Toby and it fits so much
better. When I want to lengthen it, he is Tobias. He is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 23rd 08, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
Wow, where to start?

Well, first of all, I was in the hospital almost all of the month of
July. I thought I was never going to get out of there. It feels good
to be home. I may still end up back in, but I am much...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 14th 08, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
I have not disappeared off the face of the earth...

It just feels like it! I was in the hospital all month in July for a
medical crisis and now it looks like I may have to got back in again.
So much for the job search and getting back into the real...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 30th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
Ping Joy

On Jun 30, 4:24 am, "Adrian" wrote:
Have I done something to upset you? I hope not, but I've noticed you
responded to every sympathy message for, Nanki-Poo, except mine and I
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 22nd 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
Herrings milt

On Jun 21, 5:53 pm, "John F. Eldredge" wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:28:20 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:
wrote:

Christina Websell...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
Their first box

On Jun 21, 10:33 am, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"Bridget" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 08, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
Hospitalized - purrs please

On Jun 21, 12:47 am, Mark Edwards wrote:
I'm in the hospital with a raging soft tissue infection centered om my
right eyebrow. Please send purrs for a quick, effective...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 08, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
Their first box

The kittens don't really get the complete box idea, but they know a
warm one when they are in it. This was the day I gave them a lime dip,
so warm was good. Right after that are some meezer pictures...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
foster kitten scare

On Jun 18, 11:28 pm, Takayuki wrote:
Bridget wrote:
They are now nicely settled into a small box with a heating pad with a
towel covering it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
foster kitten scare

I had to do a lime dip on the kittens today because of ringworm. I
checked on them a few times while they were drying and then put them
in the bathroom because they were making an incredible amount...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 106
Posted By Bridget[_4_]
Can you name a cat DUKE?

On Jun 15, 2:26 am, wrote:
Yowie wrote:

People
look at me funny, because my accent is eastern seaboard Australian - but my
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44