Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^..^=[_13_]
Forum: Cat community June 26th 12, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_13_]
4th of July

Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu
Niagra Falls tu selubrate da but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?
4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day at da sayme tyme,

Forum: Cat community June 26th 12, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_13_]
Hi agin effurykitty

An we keep da danjerous greeblings out of da howse. Doze fings can be
furry danjerous to hoomins, even if dey duzn't know dey exist.

Harri

Yu got dat rite Harri.....greeblingz gib Meowmie weerd...
Forum: Cat community June 26th 12, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_13_]
4th of July

Hmm, dat saowndz fun n nise, Samwise. but ai fot weh wur going tu
Niagra Falls tu selubrate da 4th uf Jooly n Catnada Day at da sayme
tyme, but mayhapz, weh kan du boff...huh?

Mosey
Forum: Cat community June 25th 12, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_13_]
4th of July

Every kitty is invited to our house for our annual 4th of July party. We
have asked fluffycats catering to provide the food and they have agreed.
All the special fireworks have been ordered,...
Forum: Cat community June 25th 12, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Mosey =^..^=[_13_]
wanderin

Booker wanderz fru rpcc.

He nockz on doorz an gitz no answerz.

He pikz up da fone fingy an callz sum kittiez. It ringz an ringz.

He takez a nap in da sunshine. Wen he wakez up he haz a snak an...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5