Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.72 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GaDragonfly
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 13th 09, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 152
Posted By GaDragonfly
OT - Suicide a Sin?

On May 12, 2:26*pm, "CatEyes" wrote:
Sorry for the dark topic, but I know a lot of you here suffer from
depression, so you may have thought about this and come to some...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 13th 09, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By GaDragonfly
How cats drink

On May 12, 5:53*pm, Bobcat wrote:
I'm always fascinated by watching our cats drinking. I've learned that
when they lap, their tongue curls under, not up, when they scoop...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 13th 09, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By GaDragonfly
Success!! :)

On May 12, 4:23*pm, wrote:
This is a bit long, but I wanted to report on all the stuff that's
been going on with Smudge, along with a bit of info about my other
cats.

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 13th 09, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By GaDragonfly
Pickles and her new haircut

On May 12, 8:59*pm, "Joy" wrote:
I've uploaded some photos of Pickles with her new haircut into my Waffles
and Pickles album:

Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 09, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 277
Posted By GaDragonfly
Disturbing News

On Apr 21, 11:44*pm, wrote:

I dunno what an Ambien is but if it removes inhibitions that is the
last
thing in this world I would need. Somehow I think it is some kind...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 09, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By GaDragonfly
Purr request for a grieving kitty

My stepmother died on Sunday. We will be burying her tomorrow. My
stepmother was a dog person when we met her. She had never had a
relationship with a cat and whenever she discussed cats you could...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 22nd 09, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 277
Posted By GaDragonfly
Disturbing News

On Apr 21, 1:44*pm, wrote:

I have not to this day had the sllightest interest in what Kili died
of.
As a 30-year vet of hospital work, however, I have dear friends who
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 21st 09, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 277
Posted By GaDragonfly
Disturbing News

On Apr 20, 7:53*pm, MLB wrote:
wrote:
Granby wrote:

* I am going to say what I am thinking about this.

* Maybe, just...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 09, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By GaDragonfly
Yo Pam and Rob....PingPingPingPing

Another observation - Pam and Rusty are very much Type A personalities
and Rob and I are very much Type B personalities. This is probably
why we all got along so very well.
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 09, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By GaDragonfly
Yo Pam and Rob....PingPingPingPing

There is no question that this was one of the most wonderful visits
I've had in a long time. It was crazy. I sent an email to Pam to ask
how far King's Mountain was from Fayetteville because we had...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 18th 09, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By GaDragonfly
Yo Pam and Rob....PingPingPingPing

Rusty agrees with the mexican restaurant down the road for dinner
tomorrow night if we haven't eaten too much bbq. We've had several
invitations from a couple of teams for all of us to come by and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 28th 09, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By GaDragonfly
Ummm....I don't know what to say

Someone sent this to me today and I have to share. Unfortunately I
just can't think of a clever comment to accompany this...I think I'm
still in shock (possible...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 09, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By GaDragonfly
Humidifiers - On Topic

Pat wrote:

Well I used to have a nice antique humidifier, a big wooden box with a metal
pan for water and a fan in it, kind of like a portable swamp cooler. The
masters loved it.

Thanks Pat,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 09, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By GaDragonfly
To everyone

On Jan 23, 1:33*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
Purrs, Prayers and good blessing to all that need it.

I have been extremely sick since I got back from being away. *I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 09, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By GaDragonfly
It's Over

On Jan 23, 8:03*pm, Candace wrote:
On Jan 23, 9:15*am, "The Boca Deb" wrote:

Kitty Schottland is at The Bridge.

Debby Hanoka

I am so very...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 09, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By GaDragonfly
Humidifiers - On Topic

Can anyone using a humidifier tell if their Masters benefit from the
moist air? I used one once when Lacey was very ill and stuffy.
Because she was so snotty and drooley I put her in a room with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 09, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By GaDragonfly
Followup on purrs for my dad

On Jan 15, 11:08*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
He had an endoscopy and they found esophageal cancer. *I'm very scared,
though both of my parents are acting like it's no big...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 6th 09, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By GaDragonfly
BBQ Contests ( Ping Tanada)

On Jan 4, 10:36*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
"GaDragonfly" wrote in message

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 5th 09, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By GaDragonfly
Last picture of last year

On Jan 4, 1:02*pm, Marina wrote:
I found a picture from December that I hadn't posted in my Photobucket
album yet. Caliban enjoying the last days of 2008:

Forum: Cat anecdotes January 5th 09, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By GaDragonfly
Barney being a nut

On Jan 4, 3:48*pm, "Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:
http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=3033063

roflol! Fortunately mine only want to be petted when in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 09, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By GaDragonfly
BBQ Contests ( Ping Tanada)

On Jan 4, 11:18*am, Mishi wrote:
This year we hope to judge in New Mexico, Georgia, Alabama, Florida,
North Carolina, Lake Placid,NY

Hi Julie,

When is the cook...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By GaDragonfly
BBQ Contests ( Ping Tanada)

You judge BBQ contests? *Like the ones they show on TV from time to
time, with 4 or 5 different divisions, and the crazy (in a nice way)
people with the $10,000 grills who stay up all night...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 09, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By GaDragonfly
Ping Tanada

On Jan 3, 11:26*pm, hopitus wrote:
On Jan 3, 9:04 pm, GaDragonfly wrote:

Pam,

How far away are you from Kings Mountain or Charlotte? *We...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 09, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By GaDragonfly
Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World

On Jan 3, 7:36*pm, Candace wrote:
On Jan 3, 7:57*am, Mishi wrote:

The author has a new kitten, an orange and white bitty who was found in
the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 4th 09, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By GaDragonfly
Ping Tanada

Pam,

How far away are you from Kings Mountain or Charlotte? We have
applied to judge a BBQ competition at Kings Mountain in April. If
accepted we thought we'd go from Kings Mountain to Charlotte...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500