Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: puzzledwoeman
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By puzzledwoeman
Kitty counterpressure

On Feb 13, 10:29 am, "Susan M" wrote:
A great relief for labour pain is when somebody applies pressure against
your back during a contraction. This is called...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By puzzledwoeman
Cats Me If You Can

I tried to post this a few minutes ago, and Google Groups gave me an
error message. Hopefully this doesn't show up twice.

I ran into a cute blog today...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By puzzledwoeman
Head Stomping

On Feb 7, 6:11 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
I fixed Rumble and Spirit from doing this in the middle of the night.
One night after not getting any sleep. I stayed up...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 7th 07, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By puzzledwoeman
Head Stomping

My oldest cat, and smallest of the three, literally stomps on my head
every night when I am sound asleep in the bed. No doubt this is a
strategy for waking up the sleeper in order to induce a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By puzzledwoeman
Allow me (us)...

On Jan 23, 4:32 pm, Ketzl's Dad wrote:
I realize I never properly introduced myself to this group, or to my cat,
fully. We live in NYC. Some of you may have seen this...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5