Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Duke of URL
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 06, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Duke of URL
Wimps

@
Victor Martinez wrote:

Fez and Rufous that is. The cleaning lady came in today and they hid
under the bed the entire time!!!

Maybe they associate the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 06, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Duke of URL
The Mad Cat-Sitter strikes again

Marina @

Not as in sitter *for* cats, but sitter *on* cats.

Yes, I did it again. I was getting dressed. It was pretty dark in my
bedroom, because I'm a bit...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 06, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Duke of URL
Stupid, stupid cat

Ted Davis @

CJ is not playing with a full deck.

Last night, I walked into the computer room to find Fleagor in my
chair. After I evicted him and sat down, he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 06, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Duke of URL
OT Find the ad! Joke

Matthew @

Here is the Challenge for you Find the Ad in the joke !

grroooaannn...
--
Moses Lambert PO1(SW) USN(ret)
Prothonotary Wibbler, Paleoconservative, Surface...

mlbriggs @
On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 01:31:37 -0600, Duke of URL wrote:
Kreisleriana @
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:58:03 -0600, "jmcquown"
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 06, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Duke of URL
Help with Memorial, please - sayings

@

I just got word that one of our most dedicated volunteers passed away.
She was especially an advocate for the cats. I can't even articulate
what a loss this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 06, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Duke of URL
Blinker Fluid

@
jmcquown wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

The garage did my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 06, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Duke of URL
Blinker Fluid

Stormin Mormon @

The garage did my blinker fluid a couple weeks ago. Wish I'd known I
could get it online, woulda saved me a couple hundred bucks. They had
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 06, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Duke of URL
A new Song

jmcquown @

I tripped over one of Persia's jingle bell mousies and this sprang
into my head:

Kitty bell, Kitty bell, Kitty bell Cat
Kitty cat swings and kitty cat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 06, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Duke of URL
[OT] YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CatNipped @

I was offered a better job. It pays more, enough to pay for the $20
- $25 a day gas and tolls going into the city - and the roads I have
to take to get there...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 06, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Duke of URL
OMG, what a HAUL!

Kreisleriana @
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:58:03 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:
Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

I dropped one of my smaller craft punches...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 17th 06, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Duke of URL
aggravating cat

mlbriggs @
On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:24:56 -0600, Duke of URL wrote:

The little **** Chaos deigned to eat 3 (three) tiny bits of rib-eye,
then looked at the other 7,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 06, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By Duke of URL
Can cats get depressed?

Well, when Killer had heart failure due to a panic attack, Chaos hunted for
him for several months and meyowled at me, clearly asking where her best
friend was.
They'd had a regular, every night at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 16th 06, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Duke of URL
aggravating cat

The little **** Chaos deigned to eat 3 (three) tiny bits of rib-eye, then
looked at the other 7, sneezed on them, and walked away. I'm sipping my
just-boiled Constant Comment thinking nasty words...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 21st 06, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Duke of URL
[OT] Adventure on the freeway

@

trying to find and catch up with the SUV. 911 had me on hold for about
**8 minutes**. (I'm glad I wasn't being raped or something!...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 06, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By Duke of URL
If we ever needed purrs

Lesley @

Forgive bad typing

Using Dave's keyboard which is a mess

Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

All purrs PLEASE
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 24th 06, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Duke of URL
[BW] Eatin' ur foodz!

Mark Edwards @

Another great LiveJournal pictu

http://tinyurl.com/nztls
Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

LOVE it!
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 13th 06, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Duke of URL
Three felonious felines!

Karen AKA Kajikit @
I don't know what's gotten into the girls today...

The pest control people were in this morning to solve our buggy little
problem, and it seems to have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 13th 06, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Duke of URL
The fluffy layabed is back...

tanada @
"Duke of URL" wrote in message

I have missed the fine people in this group a lot.
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 06, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Duke of URL
The fluffy layabed is back...

I have missed the fine people in this group a lot.
So - I shut down some other NGs to allow me time to access this one again.
Afraid my reading it will still be erratic. I am still suffering from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 11th 06, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By Duke of URL
A birthday cat

Mark Edwards @

First of all, today is Senyah's mumbletymumble-th birthday. We went
to bed around 11:30pm, and I was singing to her,

"Happy almost birthday to...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21