Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: zaax
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 30th 10, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 61
Posted By zaax
Boyfriend will have a surprise

Christina Websell wrote:

I've bought him some treatie things, tuna strips, chicken n 6 packets of nice dried things that are supposed to appeal to cats.
I doubt he will consider them but I will...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 23rd 10, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By zaax
Ice fishing kitty

http://www.viddler.com/explore/cheezburger/videos/325/
--
---
zaax

Commuter cat is star of bus route

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8176971.stm?ls

--
---
zaax
Frustration casues accidents: allow faster traffic to overtake.
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 26th 09, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By zaax
Super Cat

Kreisleriana wrote:

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/animals/Super_Cat/

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 09, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By zaax
letter to Cats

The following was found posted very low on a refrigerator door.

Dear Cats: The dishes with the paw prints are yours and contain your
food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Placing a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By zaax
Still no news on Sammy

Daniel Mahoney wrote:

Paid another visit to the shelter today, still no Sammy. Tonight
we're going to expand our radius and put out flyers.

Go out in the middle of the night (when it's quiet)...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By zaax
Test your Mouse Skillz!!

http://www.darktick.com/index.php?ga...&game_id=1&SID

--
Forum: Cat community August 7th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to uk.legal,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13

Another Person wrote:

Some time ago there was a thread on cats and how their selfish owners
refused to stop them ****ting in others gardens. It was said that
leaving anti-freeze out would see...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 08, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By zaax
Zoo shows off lion cubs

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/7364860.stm
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 08, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By zaax
Ceiling Cat!!!

MatSav wrote:

The BBC have a video on their web site, Newsbeat's "Odd Box" - some
of the weirder happenings of the week that have made their way on to
TV. One of the items in this week's video...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 12th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By zaax
Walkies OT

ollie2 wrote:

I have to go walkies three times a week for about half an hour a
time. My blood tests came back and my colestral was up, so guess it
is a bit of dieting also, :( I am the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 27th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By zaax
Keep the cat iin

http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/chatnoir/chatnoir.html

--
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 25th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0

New bubbles game
http://www.frepko.ic.cz/games/flash/bubbles.swf
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 12th 07, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By zaax
Domestic Cats

On 12 Sep, 04:18, Troy Mangum wrote:
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cats]

The cat (Felis silvestris catus), also known as the domestic cat or house
cat to distinguish it...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 6th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 109
Posted By zaax
Pet Ownership is Killing through Kindness

Anonymous wrote:

(AP Newswire Story #29837461 7/31/07)
wrote in message;

Recent research has shown that the average lifespan of domesticated
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 27th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By zaax
The (railway station) cat

The Cat

All depots had them, as does the one I work at now. Originally these
little hunting machines were employed to keep the vermin down, until
the great big PR god said “we cant have this, even...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 18th 06, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By zaax
A Problem With My Kitten =(

wrote:

If anyone can help me out. Recently i Bought a kitten and he was doing
fine despite the fact my dog and him kept goign at it but are slowly
but surely getting...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 18th 06, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By zaax
HELP PLEASE!!! ANYONE AWAKE?

wrote:

zaax wrote:
wrote:

I need some advice badly!!
Is anyone up now?

1/2 the world is awake. Tell us your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 18th 06, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By zaax
HELP PLEASE!!! ANYONE AWAKE?

wrote:

I need some advice badly!!
Is anyone up now?

1/2 the world is awake. Tell us your problem
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 15th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By zaax
Red dot

William Hamblen wrote:

On 15 Aug 2006 03:41:09 -0700, "Lesley" wrote:

After hearing time and time again about the hours of innocent fun
(and exercise) afforded to...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20