Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Juls xx
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 11th 10, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Juls xx
Jack's special story

On Apr 9, 1:54*pm, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
"Juls xx" wrote in message

On Apr...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 9th 10, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Juls xx
Jack's special story

On Apr 9, 4:47*am, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
"Juls xx" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 9th 10, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Juls xx
Jack's special story

I don't see any of the familiar names here, but in case anyone is
lurking - and for those who don't know this bittersweet story - here
is how Jack came to be my special big...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 9th 10, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Juls xx
Jack's stomatitis

On Apr 8, 8:52*am, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:28:07 -0700, "Paul M. Cook"
wrote:

Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 10, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Juls xx
Jack's stomatitis

Just a quick update...Jack saw the doctor today and she said the
inside of his mouth was full of pus pockets. :(
He had lost three pounds, and that concerned her (though he had lost
three pounds when...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 10, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Juls xx
Jack's stomatitis

I just remembered a ziploc bag of turkey meat in the freezer, so I got
a little piece of that. The only broth I had was also frozen, but I
had Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup. I added a little broth...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 10, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Juls xx
Jack's stomatitis

On Apr 7, 3:16*am, Petzl wrote:
On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 00:23:15 -0700 (PDT), Juls xx

wrote:
Unfortunately he does not like Wellness at all. I've...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 10, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Juls xx
Jack's stomatitis

Paul, Thank you so much.

I think Jack is 10....about that. It's all kind of a guesstimate since
he was part of a feral community.

Even if his regular vet isn't in tomorrow, I'm planning on taking...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 10, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Juls xx
Jack's stomatitis

On Apr 6, 11:50*pm, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
"Juls xx" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 10, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Juls xx
Jack's stomatitis

On Apr 6, 11:20*pm, "Bill Graham" wrote:

We have an ex feral with almost no teeth.....He seems to do fine if we feed
him food that is either mashed up, or in very small...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 7th 10, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Juls xx
Jack's stomatitis

Hi everyone. It's been awhile since I posted, and don't know if any
old friends are still around. Jack is the newsgroup's boy - he started
life as a feral in Seattle, was rescued, adopted by...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11